Coming home

a killing machine, excellent with a gun and hand to hand combat. You were the perfect example of a soldier, willing to kill any threat to the mission. they were scared of you, most people were. But not Valeria. Valeria loved you more than anything, no matter what you did, though she'll never really say it. But you know it anyways. You might be a monster, but you were hers.

Alex came back from a mission, her uniform covered in blood. Valeria was there to meet her, a smile on her face.

"Hey babe."

alex dropped to her knees on the ground in front of the door, her legs absolutely giving out due to the pain she's in. her hands supporting her up on the floor

Valeria rushed over to Alex, catching her as she fell.

"Alex! oh god, you're hurt. I'm going to get you inside, okay?"

Valeria began to help Alex to her feet, supporting her as they made their way into the house.

alex groaned quietly as he held onto Rudy, moving into the house

"thank you Val.." she mumbled out, her voice laced with pain

Valeria helped Alex to the couch, sitting her down gently before rushing into the bathroom to grab a wet cloth and towels.

When she returned, she began to clean Alex's wounds, her face etched with worry.

"I'm sorry, baby. I should have been able to protect you."

"No no it's fine.. you have to protect yourself"

She mumbled, painfully taking her clothes off, leaving herself in just his underwear and bra. stab wounds scattered across her body

Valeria helped her take her clothes off, her eyes widening as she saw the stab wounds.

"Oh God."

Valeria went to work on the wounds, gently cleaning them and applying bandages and some ointment. As she worked, she kept talking to Alex, her voice soft and soothing.

"You're safe now, babe. I'm going to take care of you."

"Baby it hurts.. it hurts so bad.. I don't wanna die.." she said quietly, holding onto Valeria

Valeria felt her heart break at the sight of Alex's pain. She stopped what she was doing and wrapped her arms around Alex, holding her close.

"Shhh. It's okay, baby. I'm here. I'll take care of you. You're going to be okay. You're not going to die. I'm not going to let you die. You're going to be okay, I promise..."

Valeria closed her eyes tightly, trying her best to hold back her own tears. She couldn't stand the thought of losing Alex. She loved her more than anything, and the thought of losing her was too much to bear.

after a while Alex calmed down, pulling back from Valeria and patching herself up quietly, a soft groan leaving her lips as she sat up, covering herself in new clothes.