4|𝗚𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗩𝗘 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗭𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡

Start from the beginning

The two boys were lying in Peter's bed. Jake had his arm around him.

"You should get some sleep." He whispered, playing with Peter's hair.

"Will you stay here?" Peter asked, his voice was still broken from crying.

"Of course I will. I'm not leaving you." He replied and Peter nodded.

He fell asleep listening to Jake's heartbeat. Jake made sure Peter was asleep before kissing his forehead.

He now knew why he got so mad at him.
It wasn't because Peter didn't listen to him. It was because Jake was falling in love with him.

༺༻

"You sure you wanna go to school? We can just skip and watch movies or do something else." He suggested, "I'm sure." Peter nodded.

Jake looked at him for a moment before nodding.

༺༻

When the two boys walked into the school everyone was looking at them, well mostly at Peter who had his head down, avoiding all the looks.

They arrived at their lockers and Jake saw Flash making his way up to them.

"Hey Parker." He said, "Not today Flash." Peter replied, "Come on I just wanna talk." He put his hand on Peter and Jake glared at him.

Peter turned around and pressed Flash against the lockers.

"It feels better right?" Flash said, "Look your uncle died. I'm sorry. I get it." He said.

"Peter." Jake whispered putting a hand on his shoulder, Peter sighed letting go of Flash, he took his bag without looking up and started walking away.

Jake started to follow him but stoped when he saw Gwen hugging him but Peter didn't hug back he just walked away.

   ༺༻

Peter walked into his room to find Jake already sitting in his chair.

"How are you here before me—" Jake interrupted Peter, "I know what you want to do." He said and showed him the 'wanted' poster.

Peter sighed, "He deserves justice and these stupid cops aren't gonna do anything anyway so—" Jake interrupted him again, "I know. I'm in." He nodded and Peter raised his eyebrows.

"You're in? No, no you're not. I don't want you to get hurt." He said, "I'm not gonna get hurt. I can be your man in the chair." Jake exclaimed.

"My man in the chair?" Peter repeated slowly.

"Yeah, you know the dude who tells you where the danger is. Or when you're in a building.. full of fire, right? I can could tell you where to go because there would be screens around me, and I could spin around in my chair." Jake said, smiling at the last sentence.

"No, what if you get hurt?" Peter asked and Jake gave him a look, "How can you get hurt by sitting in a chair?" He asked putting his hands on his hips.

"Look, I'm not gonna let you do this alone okay, forget it." He said, Peter sighed before nodding, "Okay, fine you can be my man in the chair." Jake jumped up in excitement, "Yes!"

"Okay, I can also design your suit." He said.

"Suit?" Peter frowned, "Come on dude, your identity can't be known." He said and Peter nodded, "Right, yeah."