???????????

Well we'll well im Mickey im in jail for killing the voodoo family husband years ago 1976 he had to go now the daughter is out for blood and the granddaughter is out for blood too now i gotta put my team on alert.

Well we'll well im the queen of london see voo do is on my team and im on vacation so we are trying to gather all the women we can to take down these men and i have so many people on my side and my name is posin ivy and im also half human half raddl snake so I am very dangerous

Oh hey im posin ivy daughter snake eyes see an evil man killed my daddy 20 years ago and im getting justice for my daddy death see cristolball killed my daddy over some money he owed him and his son dre is out here trying to save his father's legacy but little does he know the snake eye gang is about to do a drive by on the whole project and when I tell u he won't see it coming he won't see it coming.

So everyone thinks they going to destroy my town and I sit back and do nothing yeah right when i come back and fuck this town up and everyone who is trying to get justice they won't see me coming because I'm a key player in this game im the quarterback and they are my enemies and when I blow up the spot they will not be ready.

Oh hey yall the storm that's about to come because my daddy went to jail because these voo do bitches think they running shit see im pop smoke and im about to kill that whole family and when I do the town will thank me.