030. into the woods

Start from the beginning

"We could still have Backpack murderers here! Wolf Creek could easily be re-enacted in the US!" Lucas insisted, hoping that Alaric will change his mind. "I'm sure a school of students with magical powers and super strength can fight off a serial killer." The headmaster responded before Beau stepped into view and placed his hand on Luca's shoulder, "What if a Backpack murderer took Tori?" He asked in a state of worry.

"A Backpack murderer did not take Victoria." Alaric responded, already seeming fed up with the students. "Well, we don't know that." Glen piped up, as himself and Charlie entered the conversation now. "We should be looking for her." Charlie added in annoyance as Alaric looked fed up.

"We have tried and failed to locate Tori, which makes me think she has probably turned off her humanity and gone awol." Alaric decided to air his own theory, causing Aphrodite to re-enter the conversation. "Would that not be more of a reason to continue the search parties? If she has her humanity off again, she could be putting others in danger."

"She didn't turn off her humanity." Clary grumbled to the group, "I told you guys, she called me and it sounded like somebody was after her." She reminded them as everyone looked blankly at Alaric, waiting for him to have some sort of response lined up. "We can't do anything if she is cloaked in magic." Alaric reminded them before he asked Carice, "Where are your bags?"

"Do you seriously expect me to go on some camping trip while my girlfriend is in trouble? I'm not going camping because I'm going to find her." The Bailey decided as Alaric frowned, "This camping trip is mandatory with few exceptions. If you don't come, you will be expelled... I'm sure you'd love to attend a normal school where you return home every night to your mother you so clearly love." The Saltzman snarked as Clary looked ready to explode.

"I'll help her pack." Olivia quickly said, giving Clary a look as if to say please obey. The Bailey scoffed before she walked away, as Olivia walked with her.

"You're being ridiculous." Aphrodite said to Alaric, causing him to look surprised. "Me? Ridiculous? I'm trying to give my students a short vacation and a chance to bond." He responded as Aphrodite frowned, "While one of our own is missing? Tell me we wouldn't be searching every part of the States if it was a Salvatore student and not an Auclair student." The De Martel challenged as Lizzie looked blankly at her father, awaiting a response.

"There are no Auclair students, we're one school now remember?" MG suddenly appeared, trying to take the heat away from his headmaster. "Yeah whatever, teacher's pet." Beau snarked as everyone dispersed. Alaric seemed relieved and gave MG a thankful look.

━━━━━ ⋆⋅♥︎⋅⋆ ━━━━━

"Why the hell did you kidnap me?" Tori asked confusedly, as she walked alongside Faith now. "I didn't exactly want to make a scene meeting you at your school... since I'm known to be a great evil and all." The older Mikealson spoke.

Tori didn't seem convinced.

"Hey." Ezra's voice greeted as he approached the pair now. Faith gave the Zhang a frown, as he was supposed to be watching the O'Connell-Mikealson when she tried to escape. Tori looked confusedly at the raven haired boy, "Who are you?" She asked as the Zhang's expression softened. "You really don't remember your good friend Ezra?"

"Nope. I'm kind of creeped out... I have no memories of either of you. I only remember Faith from a book in the school library." Victoria rambled before Faith said aloud the words to her own personal memory altering spell, making Tori remember everything about or involving herself and Ezra.