Can I trust you?

"Fufu-chan... what are you doing..."
He started to breathe more heavily, feeling Fulgur slide his hands over his body like this.
"I'm so sorry Ukiki."
Fulgur's hands rested on Uki's waist now while his eyes remained focused on the bruise on his neck. The pain he must've caused Uki while doing that was making him feel guilty; feeling like someone was tugging at his heart, trying to rip it out of his chest.

"It's okay. I promise it's okay. It's not your fault. You didn't do this.. It was Legatus. Not you. It's not your fault.."
Fulgur kept on looking at the bruises, making Uki sad as well now. He put his hand underneath Fulgur's chin to make him look at his face.
"Look at me. I promise you that I don't care about it anymore, okay? This wasn't you. This was Legatus. It's not your fault. Besides, they don't even hurt anymore. It's fine. I promise."
This just earned him a more hurt look in Fulgur's face and his eyes starting to get watery. As soon as Uki saw this, he started apologizing to him since he thought this was all his fault.

"Oh no. I'm sorry. I'm sorry Fufu-chan. I didn't mean to make you cry. I'm so sorry. Please.. Please don't cry. It's okay.. I promise I'm okay. Just please don't cry. It's okay. I'm fine.. really. Just please don't cry. Everything's okay. I'm here. I love you. I'm so sorry. Please don't cry."
Uki started to feel bad for making Fulgur cry like this now, pulling him into another hug and starting to slowly run his fingers through his hair.

"Everything is alright. I promise."
With the now sobbing cyborg in his arms, Uki felt like his heart was aching more each second. Why did he blame himself like this. He did nothing wrong. He couldn't control what Legatus was doing so why should he feel guilty.
Uki's grip tightened around Fulgur, making sure he would feel safe with him.

"What if it isn't.. Ukiki what if I can't control it again.. I don't want to hurt you. This can't happen again."
His voice came out shaky, sounding like he was having a hard time speaking.
"He won't. I told you. We will fight Legatus together and we will be able to win against him. Everything will be alright."
He just had to lie to him so he would feel better. If he told him about what he saw, this would just get worse. He had to protect Fulgur even if that would cost his own life.

"Thank you Ukiki... thank you for saying this. I don't know what I would do without you. Please don't ever leave me. I need you."
The shaking stopped and Fulgur's grip on Uki was getting weaker, pushing himself away from him so he could look at his face again. He was smiling slightly now, a few tears yet still flowing down his cheeks. Uki's hands found their way to Fulgur's face again and he started to wip those tears away with his fingers.
"It will be okay Fufu-chan. I promise you that nothing will happen. I saw it after all."

He leaned forward to give him a kiss on the cheek, trying to calm him down from feeling this bad about what Legatus had done. It seemed to calm Flugur down a bit so he continued doing this, holding him close and telling him that it was alright; even though it wasn't. If he was correct, what he saw would happen today. He didn't dare to even think about it and just kept smiling at Fulgur, making him false hopes. He knew it wasn't nice to do this but he just couldn't help it. He wanted for Fulgur to not feel guilty anymore.

"I know.. I hope that what you saw will become reality and not just be a possibility. I really want Legatus to be gone. I wanna be able to control my body alone again. Without this monster inside of me."
"It's alright. I saw it so it will most certainly come true. I don't know how we will do it but we will be able to get him away from you. I promise you this."
He kept on lying to him, his smile starting to feel even more fake than it actually was. Fulgur didn't seem to notice it though, he just smiled back, his cheeks still a bit wet and his eyes red.

"Die."  The strong metal pushing against his throat, the sound of his own breathing slowly dying down. Was this reality? What happened? Did Legatus really win? No. He couldn't win. Uki was touching Fulgur's face, but why wasn't it working anymore... Why didn't he see that this was him. Did Legatus have that much power over him at this point? He should have known.

"Fufu...-chan"  This was really going to end now. His life was going to end... It felt different than he expected. He thought it would feel warm and happy.. this was cold and brutal. The person he loved the most would kill him with his own hands. And he would do it right now.

His hand fell down to his side again, his vision blacking out. Wait.. didn't that happen before? This seemed like a deja vu to Uki but he didn't know if it really did happen before or not. He just knew that it felt too real to not be real.

Air. Why did he suddenly feel air filling his lungs again. What happened.
He didn't even notice when Fulgur had let go of him and his body his the floor. Something felt like it was coming from his head. His head was spinning and after sitting up and touching it, he could see his hand was full of blood. He looked at the blood, not knowing what was happening anymore and then up at Fulgur who looked like he was having a struggle to keep himself in his body.

"Run Ukiki.. please. He will come back.. Run. Now."
He looked like he was about to loose his mind, his eyes wide in shock with his hands on his head, shaking it from side to side.
The movement stopped. He started grinning.
"Oh no don't run little human. Come here. I'll make sure to take care of you. This idiot doesn't know what he's talking about."
Legatus came closer to Uki, looking down at him with a grin.

Uki tried standing up so he could try getting away from there but Legatus wouldn't let him do that. He kicked him in the stomach with his foot, making Uki fall down onto the ground again. The pain of the kick was going through his whole body, mixed with the heavy breathing from the lack of oxygen before it was insufferable. His lungs were burning and his whole body aching. Trying to stand up once again, Uki pushed himself up of the ground and tried standing up again.

This try was met by another forceful kick of the cyborg, which made him fall down again. His face was now lying on the hard floor, the blood slowly running out of the wound while his breathing was going more shallow. After hitting the floor with his head that hard, he felt he had grown numb to the pain, yet his vision started to get blurry.

"Ukiki? Ukiki can you hear me?"
A pair of arms shook his body. They felt like just before, this time gentle though. Uki opened his eyes and looking into the worried grey eyes of Fulgur.
"I'm sorry.. I must have zoned out for a sec there.."
He smiled at him, trying to hide what he saw for the second time now.

(words: 1300)