Then, there is Omkar, a soul deeply connected to literature and the world of musical instruments

Then, there is Omkar, a soul deeply connected to literature and the world of musical instruments. He had a particular fondness for country music and poetry, and he shared his passion by teaching these subjects. A close friend of Cabir.

---------------------------------------------------

As a car rolled to a stop, the excitement in the air was palpable. A girl, brimming with enthusiasm and sporting an endless smile, bounded out of the vehicle and raced toward a familiar figure.

 A girl, brimming with enthusiasm and sporting an endless smile, bounded out of the vehicle and raced toward a familiar figure

Seeing her, Raghav Murthy screams with happiness and rushes towards her, arms wide open.

"Appa..." Nandini's voice echoed with pure delight as she leaped into her father's embrace.

Raghav planted a tender kiss on her forehead, murmuring, "My lovely girl."

Suddenly, he turns to the side, feigning anger "I'm angry".

Nandini asks "Why so?"

"Did you remember me after 3 months? You didn't even come to see me once. It won't work with me if you continue like this," Raghav says, pouting.

"It won't work with me either. I will be here permanently with Raghav forever," Nandini declared cutely, placing her hand on her head, indicating a promise.

"Then what about exams?" Raghav inquired.

"They are done"

Both scream in happiness and hug each other.

Cabir claps saying "Nice sis. I've been saying it since I was young. Why do you need to work and go to other cities? After all, you are a girl. You'll end up working in the kitchen only." In teasing tone.

Nandini punches him in the stomach and comes to side hug her dad.

"Isn't that right, Bade papa?" Cabir asks.

Raghav twists Cabir's ear, saying, "Girls or boys, no one should study just for earning money or going to different states. They should study for knowledge. Otherwise, there will be no difference between humans and monkeys."

Nandini giggles and says, "But Cabir is looking like a monkey now."

"Nandu," Cabir whines.

"It's wrong to call your brother a monkey," says Cabir's father making Cabir smirk.

"It's better to call him a Chimpanzee," he continues, wiping the smirk off Cabir's face.

All laughs at Cabir's cost.

"Where is Anika?" asks Nandini.

We see a group of people with various types of drums, creating music. A girl among them has a varmala and dancing with full swing. She comes towards Nandini screaming "sissyyy".

She puts the varmala around Nandini's neck and dances with her crazily

She puts the varmala around Nandini's neck and dances with her crazily. This is Anika's unique way of welcoming. Both hug each other tightly.

"How are you, madam?" Nandini asks, playfully dragging out the word.

"I am the queen; what do you expect?" says Anika, flipping her hand.

Nandini pulls Anika's cheeks, saying, "My cute drama queen."

"Is everything good, Nandini?" asks a foreigner guy.

"Hey Richard! You're still here?" asks Nandini, surprised.

"After being with Anika, the Indian government canceled his passport, branding him as a useless fellow," says Cabir, earning a slap from Anika.

"Stop it, idiot. I'm doing an Ayurveda course here," says Richard, smiling.

That's how their life is back at home. Their fathers are always welcoming to foreigners, offering them facilities at minimal cost and homely feeling. Cabir, with his extensive knowledge of the area, explains its wonders to visitors and captures memorable moments through his photography, earning a livelihood in the process. Anika pitches in with her work, helping to organize things seamlessly. It's a life filled with bliss, family, and mutual respect. Nandini can't help but miss these precious moments from her time away at the hostel for her studies.

---------------------------------------------

Nandini starts showing tantrums about eating and makes Raghav run around the room to feed her.

The grandmother can't resist a teasing remark, suggesting, "Or you could lift her like a baby and feed her."

"If my dad feeds me with his hands, why are you feeling jealous, grandma?" says Nandini, flaring her nose.

"Shameless girl, stop behaving like a kid. If you get married, you'll have 10 kids," teases Dadi, making Raghav lose his smile.

His daughter getting married to a guy and living her life away from them always tenses him. He knows he is going to miss her so much.

"See, Dad? This oldie is talking about my marriage already," Nandini complained, her words echoing with a delightful innocence. Raghav's mind drifted back to the days when his little Nandu would make similar complaints with her cute, unclear words. He wonders how life moved so fast.

-------------------------------------------------------

HEY GUYS,

I'M BACK WITH THE UPDATE.

PLEASE TELL ME HOW IS IT? BOTH POSITIVES AND NEGATIVES ARE ACCEPTED WITH OPEN ARMS.

PEOPLE WHO VOTED THANK YOU FOR YOUR MOTIVATION.

- WITH LOVE Sahi