Chapter 2 II Mystery

I woke up. Sun was coming through the window. The room was so bright and I was unusually happy, but there was still something bothering me; what happened last morning. I didn't have time to think about it because I had to get ready for competition in New Orleans. I went in bathroom to wash my face.

„Oh shoot, I have only an hour and half to get ready!" - I was talking to myself, in mirror.

I went to my closet and started erupt my clothing. There was nothing to wear. I started to panic a little. After half hour I found skinny jeans and pink crop top. I put some make-up and I was ready to go. On the way out, I saw myself in mirror. I looked surprisingly cute.

I met with Alex first. She was wearing floral dress and black sandals.

„Hallo sunshine, you look like a bus hit you" - she said with usual level of sarcasm.

„Well thank you, darling." - I responded politely.

„This light is killing me but it's perfect for selfie, what do you say" -  she said.

 „You read my mind." 

We took few selfies and while I was editing one photo that was actually good I realized that it's 10 am and we are late. We rushed to the bus, and entered in it. We found seat and started talking.

„My head is killing me, like literally" - I said.

 „Don't worry I have sleeping pills, here take it."

I took the sleeping pill and fall asleep. When I woke up we were in New Orleans.

„We are here, everybody please exit bus" - driver said.

When everybody exited, our English teacher started talking: „We have 10 minutes to get to hall where competition is, so please behave according to your age."

We went to competition and won second place, which thing is by the way disappointing. After that we went in bar nearby. We ordered beers, and I drank one. Everything started spinning, I couldn't see a thing. All of the sudden, some rage just come to me. 

„Umm, I have to use ladies room, I'll be back in minute." - I said, trying to ignore my headache.

I finally took off to toilette. I looked myself in mirror, my eyes were yellow and I didn't even know are they really yellow or is that just my mind toying whit me.

„Are you okay Hope?" - Alex said anxiously.

„Yea I just need a minute!"- I said , trying to tell her politely to go away.

Alex smashed door. 

 „Your eyes are yellow!"- She yelled.

„Yes, but why?" 

„You are werewolf ... like me!" - She said