7min in heaven

Normal POV

Sonic was at his home, laying on his bed. He then got a call, from Rouge.

~the call~
Sonic: hey.
Rouge: hey big blue, I have a party at my place, 18:00 wanna come?.
Sonic: yeah!
Rouge: good! See ya leter big blue~
Sonic: bye!
~end of the call~

Sonics POV

It was 17:50, and I was on my way out of my house. 10min later I was at Rouges house, where all the others are too. (Amy, Shadow, Rouge, Knuckles, Tails). When I was at the door, I knock on it. 1 sec later Rouge, open the door. "Hi Blue berry~" she said with a smile. "Hey Rouge" I said with a smile. Then she moved, so I could walk into the room. I sat down on the sofa, and a little while later, Shadow sits beside me. "Hey faker" he said. "H-hey Shads" I said, with a little faint blush. Well I have a big crush on Shadow and now, he sits beside me!. Then Rouge, walk over to all of os. "Okay who wanna, play seven min in heaven?~ " she ask. "Me!" all but me, and Shadow said. 'Oh no....' "okay who, wanna go first?~" Rouge ask. "Me!" Amy scream. 'Oh no no no!' She then storm over to me, and push me up and into the closet. 'Why me?!' I can hear, the others laughe at me, but Shadow didnt laughe. After 7 painful min, in a closet 'kissing' with Amy. Even thought it only, was her kissing me, I finally came out of the closet. I then sat down, beside Shadow again.  'I wish it was, Shadow with me in that closet.....'

Shadows POV

I must say, I was really jealouse, when that pink hedgehog had Sonic with her, in the closet. I must say that, I have a crush on that cute faker. After about 30 min, Rouge had a smirk, on her face. 'Oh no.. I don't like, that smirk..'. "Okay!~ I have a speaciel 2 persons, I wan't in the closet together~" she said, with a evil smirk. "Okay!" All, but me and Sonic screamed. "Okay... the 2 is..... Sonic and Shadow!" She said, and smirked more. I froze 'why do I have a feeling, I knew she would say, something like that?!.'

Sonics POV

I froze. 'Oh..my..chaos I have to be, 7min in a closet, alone kissing with my crush! Oh god, i'm gonna explode!' I then shaky stod up, and Shadow stod up too. Then we walked to the closet, and walked inside. Then Shadow, closed the door, and pined me to the wall. I gasped in shock. "S-Shad-!" he then shut me up, with a kiss. I blushed redder, end Shadows strips!. Then I close my eyes, and kiss back while I put, my arms around his neck, and moan a little in the kiss. The we breaks the kiss, for air. "Sonic... I...love you~" he said, with a tiny blush. "I-I love you t-too Shadow-kun~" I said, blushing dark red. He smile and kiss me again, and put his tounge in my mouth. I then moan a little, and he start touching me.

Normal POV

Out side of the closet, was Amy going crazy. "Its allready been, more then 7min!!!!" Amy said, in anger. Rouge only smirk. "I know~" she said, but that only made Amy more angry. "I'm getting him, out of it!" Amy said, angry. Rouge only smirked, she allready knew what was going on, in the closet. Amy then stormed, over to the closet. And swing the closet door, open and froze. What she saw, was Sonic pined up, the closets wall, and have his legs, wraped around Shadows waist and arms, around his neck. While Shadow had his, hands on each side, of Sonics head, while they make out. Then she screan, and run out of the house. While Rouge, had her phone in her hand, taking pictures of them. Then all the others saw them, and froze on the place. But Sonic and Shadow didn't care if, they saw them or not. The only thing that matterd was, that they was together, and that they would, never be torn apart.
---------------------------------------------------------
Me: hope you liked it~ and this is a birthday gift for my friend LauraCroftSonadow~ hope you liked the story!~

Sonic: awww love it! So kawaii!

Shadow: pretty good~ and I got my Sonikku~ and that pink ***** got a big surprise in that closet~ but it was a surprisd she will never forget~

Me: yeah she did~ sorry sonamy fans but this is a sonadow after all~

Shadow: yeah~ *kiss sonic on da lips!!!!*

Sonic: mhp?! *kiss back*

Me: well hope you liked it~ and plz like and comment! Bye!^^

Sonic, Shadow: *still kissing and wave good bye*