✨️HIDING FROM ME ....?✨️

Start from the beginning

Mr .andrea laughs widely hugs her "its okay he's just teasing you , go get ready...". says kissing her forehead.

Charlie nods hugs her pappa then later walks upstairs.
.

.

.

.

.

Its almost evening, as everyone waiting for leo , maids run inside tell them "sir... mr .leo Joseph martin sir's here...".

Hearing that charlie widens her eyes bites her lip stands quickly from couch .

"Leo's here...?". Mr .andrea says gets up instantly walking to the entrance .

Meanwhile Charlie's heart starts pounding out ,with in no time she rushes upstairs making mrs .andrea and sara laugh at her

"Oh my boy....". Mr .andrea walks to receive his son in law with abig exicted smile giving him a warm hug .

Leo hugs him in same emotion .

"How's your health now uncle....?". Leo asks with a small sad smile .

Mr .andrea smiles widely "what happened to me ? Im strong ,you get in son...". Saying takes his hand walking inside making leo to smile at his curiosity.

"Omg...how are you leo...? ". Mrs .andrea brings water to him with smile .

Leo takes seat beside mr .andrea "im fine aunt...". He smiles .

"You must be busy leo...". Mr .andrea says as he shooks his head "nothing is more than you uncle...i came to see you...". He says making mr .andrea to feel 100 elephants strength at once .

He smiles "im fine...leo thanks...you travelled this long...why dont you go freshup and we can talk while having dinner....?". He asks as leo smiles "ah...i thought see you and take charlie ". Says hesistantly as his eyes searching for some little figure who isn't showing up , then he hesistantly looks at his uncle's smiley face says "its okay then we can start tommorrow , if you want...".

Mr .andrea nods "thanks leo , go to charlie room oh wait...sara call charlie Where's she ? Leo's here and where is she...?". He says with a nervous smile as leo holds his hand .

"Uncle...plz calm down i can go meet her , dont stress ". Says then gets up setting his blazer looking up .

"I'll go meet and comes ". He says then moves upstairs.

He walks near her room was about to knock but to his suprise its gets open revealing jaw dropped doe eyes Charlie.

"Hu-hubby....?". She whispers blinking at him .

Leo sighs grits his teeth mumbles " five days charlie , been fucking five days ". saying he walks onto her  inside shutting the door making her step back .

In a blink of eye ,what exactly happened she don't know but she's between his hands against wall caged by her hubby ,now hunging her head low .

"What kind of respect you're learning ....? don't you know how to receive your husband....?is this what you call missing me , why you're hiding from me....?". He asks in a low stern voice as she gulping hard blinking down whispers "no...hu-hubby i really missed you every single second...". Very lowly.

"What...!? , speak louder ....!". He says  little annoying way  with a frown .

She breaths then looks up at his eyes slowly then says "i missed u every single se-----".but before even she could complete , god damn leo pulls her by waist shutting her mouth smashing his lips on her's , making her gasp at sudden move  and as she grips on his blazer shutting eyes .