[𝟏𝟑] - 𝐂𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐌𝐀

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

❝ there is hope, but not for us ❞

there is hope, but not for us

[ Okay but... why is Mahito actually really pretty in some scenes? I'M SORRY BUT HES SO... 🤍🤍 ]

┏━━━°⌜ 憑拠 ⌟°━━━┓
CHAPTER 13
Cinema
┗━━━°⌜ 憑拠 ⌟°━━━┛

"I won't be able to lead you this time." Gojo tells the two walking beside him, "But don't worry. I've called in a friend you two can trust."

Gojo pushes the door infront of them open, revealing a tall blond man with odd glasses.

"This is Nanami Kento, the ex-salaryman jujutsu sorcerer!" Gojo introduces, slinging an arm around Nanami's shoulders.

"Please don't call me that." Nanami requests, crossing his arms.

"Plenty of jujutsu sorcerers are oddballs, but since he worked for a company, he's got a good head on his shoulders. He's a First-Grade sorcerer, too." Gojo points out.

"I'm sure no one would want to hear you saying that about them." Nanami adjusts his glasses.

A lot of these people wear sunglasses and stuff to hide their eyes. Itadori thinks to himself in realization.

"Ex-salaryman? Why didn't you become a jujutsu sorcerer firm the start?" Itadori inquires.

"We should greet each other first." Nanami bows formally as he continue, "Nice to meet you, Itadori-kun, L/N-kun."

"Oh, yes, nice to meet you, too." Itadori bows back.

"Uh— yeah! Nice to meet you..." Y/N stammers over her words, bowing back shortly.

"I studied at Jujutsu High, and one thing I learned..." Nanami trails off, putting a hand on his hip, "is that jujutsu sorcerers are shit!"

Huh? Y/N stares at the man confused, unable to form a proper response as Nanami continues.

"Then I worked at your typical company, and one thing I learned... is that work is shit!" Nanami declares, "I'd both are equally shit, I'll take the one I'm more suited to. That's the only reason I came back."

"That's dark." Itadori leans close to Gojo, whispering.

"Right?" Gojo whispers back in agreement.

"Itadori-kun, L/N-kun, please don't believe I'm of the same mindset as Gojo-san." Nanami look down at the two seriously, "I do trust and have faith in him..."