❤️•Kira Hiroto•❤️

A: Aftercare (What they're like after $ex)

The only Aftercare he really does is just cuddle with you and whisper how amazing you were.

B: Bodypart (Their favorite body part of theirs and their partner's)

This man loves everything about himself (fucking God complex) but if he had to choose just one thing, it would be his hands. He knows how well he can work his hands.

As for you, he loves your ass. If he can slap it or caress it, he will.

C: Cum (Anything to do with cum)

He wants to cover up with his seed. You're his masterpiece covered in cum and about to be filled with it too.

D: Dirty Secret (What's their Dirty secret?)

He's wanted to do a threesome with only one other person, and that person is Haizaki.

E: Experience (How experienced are they? Do they know what they're doing?)

I think he has some experience before he met you.

F: Favourite Position (This goes without saying. Will probably include a visual)

Doggy style is a big one for him since he can access your ass better.

G: Goofy (Are they more serious in the moment, or are they humorous?)

Not very humorous, but he will laugh at how slutty you look under him and have fun degrading you.

H: Hair (How well groomed are they, does the carpet match the drapes, etc.)

The carpets are definitely matching. And he's well groomed enough to his liking.

I: Intimacy (How are they during the moment, romantic aspect...)

Not the most romantic, but can be. All he does is tease.

J: Jack off (Mastrbation headcanon)

He's got a thing for watching you mastrubate and vice versa. He can sneak it onto your intimate sessions if he wants to.

K: Kink (One or more of their kinks)

Cock warming. I won't say anything more.

L: Location (Favorite place to do the deed)

Anywhere, especially if it's somewhere in public where someone can hear you scream his name.

M: Motivation (What turns them on, gets them going)

He's weak if you ever sit on his lap. The minute your ass is on him, BOOM! Boner.

N: NO (Something they wouldn't do, turn

He is not a masochist and would never harm you, unless you wanted him to, other than that he wouldn't harm you just to have some pleasure. It's not his style.

O: Oral (Preference in giving or receiving, skill, etc.).

He wants everything, he's the God striker after all, he deserves praise for making you feel incredible and leaving you shaking in pleasure.

P: Pace (Are they fast and rough? Slow and sensual? Etc.)

He's fast and slow. He goes fast and then slow just to tease, or he'll even go slow so he can hear you beg for more. But he's always rough no matter the speed.

Q: Quickie (Their opinions on quickies rather than proper $ex, how often, etc.)

He loves quickies. He likes proper sex two, but if he can't keep a boner in - which is usually most of the time he can't - you're being dragged into a closet or locker room.

R: Risk (Are they game to experiment, do they take risks, etc.)

He's a big risk taker, even if he gets caught, he wants to be caught.

S: Stamina (How many rounds can they go for, how long do they last?)

Too many rounds that you lose count of how long you both have been going at it, however he's always there to remind you.

T: Toy (Do they own toys? Do they use them on a partner or themselves?)

He only owns one toy that is just for you. Vibrators is his teasing toy whenever you two are on a date and in public. He'll turn it into a game if he wants it to be one.

U: Unfair (How much do they like to tease?)

Teasing is his love language and what he lives to do to you. Just seeing your blushing face is enough to make him laugh.

V: Volume (How loud are they, what sounds do they make?)

He is loud. His grunts are loud and his dirty talk is louder.

W: Wild Card (Random Headcanon for the character)

He's bisexual (He's not completely comfortable with sharing his sexuality because he was crushing on Haizaki for a while) and he's a switch. He says he wants to be on top, but you can push him around and he won't mind.

X: X-Ray (Let's see what's going on in those pants?)

He is thick but not long. 6 inches when hard and 5 when he's not.

Y: Yearning (How high is their $ex drive?)

Unbelievably high. He's a God in bed.

Z: ZZZ (How quickly do they fall asleep afterwards?)

He doesn't fall asleep for a little while, even after you fall asleep. He's just admiring you and making sure you're actually asleep so he could kiss your hands and face.