Charlie is seen here, dejectedly staring at the ringing phone while he ignores it.

This is her fifth attempt at lying in bed, but as soon as she hears "hello....?" she chokes on air.

She scurries onto the bed and holds her phone slutters.

On call :-

C :-hu-hubby...? [Pout with tears] .

L :- [sighs] you...? I will speak with you later; turn on your phone. With a deep voice, but without anger, [says].

C :-[gulps] hu-hubby I did not call you yesterday because my phone fell over, hubby. [says, melting some rock heart there] in a puppy voice.

L: Alright, in an hour I will give this number a call, lift [softly].

C:-[gasps for breath, trying to hold back her tears] Okay, hubby...

L: Alright, good bye.

C:-Mm... [call terminates].
.

.

.

.

.

She took a bath in the evening, and Sara consoled her the entire time by giving her a nice speech.

As a good sister-in-law, Sara knows that Charlie is the ideal partner for Leo, but she also knows that life happens and that all we can do is talk to each other. This helps, which is why she encouraged her.

She was waiting for Leo to call, as promised, and he did.

On call :-

C:-[biting her bottom lip nervously] Hu-Hubby?

L:-Well, how is your papa doing? [Softly asks].

C: Good hubby, he takes his medicine at home (smiles).

L: So, you had dinner?

C: yes hubby, wbu...?

L:—yes, I did eat out.

C: :- [pouts] Hubby...?, are you mad at me now? [Asks hesistantly].

L:-[Does not say anything].

C:-[Eyes well up with tears] Hello, hubby.

L:-[sighs] I swear I will punch your brother in the face the next time if he does not tell me before leaving for home.

C:-[pouts, but continues to nod] Sorry, hubby. He was in a hurry [says in a low, melancholy voice].

L: Okay, well, after your papa heals you, tell me, and I will come get you and take you home [says softly].

C:- [has butterflies in his stomach, seems to have missed you a lot, Charlie...] Okay, but will not you come see pappa, hubby? [ asks nervously].

L: "Well, I will be there." [Says, wanting to hear his puppy's voice to survive, but he is still angry] "Anything else?"

C:-[fearfully licks lips] Ah...?.... I miss you ".

L:-[Nothing, she simply melts his heart, but Leo acts as though he is glad to hear that, thinking, "Oh, so that is why you left me.."

C:-[smiling broadly and widening her eyes, indicating that he too missed her] .I am sorry, hubby. You have no idea how much I have missed you. You did not even wait for me to attend the party, and you did not come along home with me. If you had accompanied me that evening, we would have met here. Shortly after we got home, Peter was waiting for me, and I was afraid to see him so tense.

L: Alright, I get it. Take care of yourself; I am hanging up.

C:-[pouts] Give me a kiss, hubby, I miss you...[giggles naughtily].

L:-[Poker face brightens, but he holds back—she has good flirting skills] I can not kiss you over the phone, so stop being silly.

C:-[laughs] I love you, hubby, so of course I can, mwah!Mwah!!! Mwa------.

L:-[his breathing becomes labored] Ah! Ah.!...enough, I am hanging up now.

C:-[spits out] coldie, why can not you respond to me?

L:-[sighs, happy, she instantly makes him happy, but he still wants to tease her] No... I am leaving for the meeting.

C:-[furious] liar...!!! I am aware that you are at home now that it is evening. Additionally, it hardly takes two seconds to say it, but you never truly miss me, as far as I am aware.

L:-[sighs with disbelief] Actually, I should be furious with you, but...Nevermind, I am not. I am hanging up now.

C:-[whines and yells] No... Speak with m-----

*beep * *beep*.

When she sees him hang up the phone, she pouts and sobs.