"No...! I have alot of works ,if you want you guys go and visit, its not like i should come for sure ". He says nonchalantly getting up from seat walks away .

"Yes , you should come for sure , don't you like your uncle? ....he gives his everything just for you , before you could ask , atleast don't be cold towards him...leave everything by evening and come home , he gets cures half just by seeing you ,plz for me leo... ". Mr.joseph says with a sad face wiping his hands getting up from seat .

Leo sighs walking out with pissed face as usual tom runs behind him .

He knows about his uncle's love and respect towards him ,its not like he's that cold towards them, but leo's mood got upset , his wife's absence made him upset too much he know he shouldn't be this way but sometimes we cant control our emotions when ppl close to our heart leaves us , for leo even 24 hrs matters he loves her that much that she shouldn't step out of room ,wait for him till the last breath .

Also he's not the one who restricts if she asks his permission , after missing her so much he came to hug and kiss her , wanted to show his effection but she's isnt home to receive him , to make him feel good , leo's probably getting obsessed may be .

"Sir...we're ...". Tom says getting off from car .

Leo looks out seeing they are infront of firm he sighs gets off from car .

"Sir....you want me track ma'am's phone ?". He asks .

Leo shooks his head "no need tom..ill manage thanks.....". Saying he gets inside his cabin .

----------- .

"Plz doctor, he didn't get cured with that tablets last time you prescribed, plz check him again...". Charlie says worriedly pleasing doctor.

Doc smiles nodding "he's will be alright ill change the tablets , is she your daughter mr .joseph ...?". Doc asks checking his blood pressure as andrea nods "Not just daughter , my mother borned for me again....". He says making her giggle happily.

After few minutes doc gives them another prescriptions as charlie worriedly sits beside mr .andrea holding his arm poutimg sadly .

Pappa's health and distant from husband made her sad , she's happy to be with her family , but this time its different the guilt she came here without informing to hubby , also misses him too much ,god knows how she slept last night tossing on bed missing his warmth .

"Hey....uncle's fine ,stop making that face ". Saying sara comes to her holdimg tray .

Mr .andrea chuckles caressing her hair "im fine darling dont be sad...". He says as she nods .

Sara gives him medicine , mr .andrea takes then walks to his room to take rest .
.

.

.

.

Now she's in peter and Sara's room along with them having talk .

"Here ,call from this ....". Sara gives her peter's mobile .

Peter frowns " don't ....Charlie, first thing he yells if he lifts cause its my number....". Peter says rolling his eyes .

"If he yells bear it , but first of let her clear something pete , she should have talk...". She says holding peter taking him out giving her some privacy.

"Why everything with him gets complicated...?". Peter says frowing .

"Stop it , its you , you did this all ,if you dont want her to be sad next time ask permission from her husband not from parents ,he's important...".sara says making him nod .