─── ten

What colours have my prayers brought.
I don't know how this love happened.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Why would you leave me and go?" Willow whined as Ron handed her a chocolate. She grumpily got the chocolate and shoved it inside her mouth.

"You were in the library! How on earth would I know? I've never seen you touch any of your books in the past years. It's not my fault, Will, " Harry justified as Ron snickered.

"Well, she started studying way before you guys. " Hermione stood up for Willow as the brunette gave a small smile before glaring at Harry.

"I wanna see Sirius! He's my God father, too!" Willow exclaimed as Harry eyed his friends to walk away so that he could deal with her alone. Ron and Hermione understood as they cleared their throat.

"Well, now, Ron's also serious with his studies. I'm gonna tutor him. " With that, Hermione dragged Ron as the duo left them alone in the empty common room.

Willow unwrapped another chocolate, and she was about to have it, but Harry snatched the chocolate as he ate it with a mischief look. Willow gasped dramatically as she lunged herself on him.

Harry laughed in the process as he leaned his back against the couch and held her arms firmly. Willow's legs were placed at the side of his thighs as she hovered him and tried to wiggle out of the firm grip.

"Ugh! Harry!"

"That's me," he said cheekily. Willow laughed as she tried once again, but she couldn't. Slowly, the laughter died as they stared at each other's eyes. She could hear her own heartbeat. That was when Willow realized that she was nearly straddling him. Momentarily, his gaze flickered to her lips as the tip of her hair brushed his skin softly.

Harry slowly loosened his grip on her wrist as Willow got up from his lap and cleared her throat.

"Goodnight," Willow said . Harry nodded his head.

"Goodnight."

Willow immediately rushed inside her dorm as she breathed out heavily. She never felt awkward with him, but, at that moment, it was different.

Harry came out of the trance as he laughed to himself at the thought of kissing her.

Willow slowly smiled to herself as she liked the way the things were. Though it was awkward, she liked it.

━。゜✿ฺ✿ฺ゜。━

Harry's final round was a month away, and he was not really that scared, which Willow appreciated. The more he gets scared, the more stressed he becomes.
That was her logic.

Willow and Harry were doing their transfiguration assignment in the library. He was really surprised when he found out Willow studying. But, he encouraged her at the same time.

"So, we never went on a date, right?" Harry asked as he kept his quill down and looked at Willow, who was fully focused on completing her work. But still, she managed to nod her head.

"So, why don't we go after this competitionand stuff? To hogsmeade?" Willow's lips twitched up, which made Harry smile knowingly as he got the answer from her.

"Focus, Harry," Willow muttered as she felt Harry gaze on her. Harry chuckled softly as he took his quill and started writing.

"As you wish, Will," Willow smiled genuinely as she held her free hand with Harry. Heat rushed to his cheeks as he grinned and stared at their interlaced fingers.

He never thought this would happen.

Willow was someone special to Harry, even when they were friends. He would get or do anything for Willow. He even remembered her favorite chocolate name, though it was difficult to pronounce when they were twelve. At that time, he felt it like an achievement. Harry's gaze went back to Willow as he saw doing the assignments.

"If you're not learning, then--" Before she could complete her sentence, Harry leaned in, pecking her cheeks silently. Willow's heart literally fluttered as her eyes widened in surprise. She felt like her cheeks were burning. She immediately looked aside to see Harry doing his assignment innocently. But, she could see a little smile displayed on his lips.

"Wh-- what was that?" She was surprised to see that even she could stutter. Harry shrugged as he didn't look at her.

"Focus, Will," Harry repeated her dialogue. Willow rolled her eyes playfully. She felt like she was going insane just because of a peck. But, what will happen if they really kiss?

FOCUS, WILLOW HOPE LUPIN!

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

So, how was this chapter? It's just a filler

And, how are you guys doing?
How is 2024?

For me, it's fine, ig.

Comment your thoughts and please do vote if you guys like this chapter!

Take care!
With love,
Tunee<33