The walk felt like it had dragged on for years and the rain didn't make it any better. Pisces shivered from the cold and looked at Scorpio who seemed unbothered. All the villain kids had been given new wardrobes when they had arrived at the house but Scorpio had never bothered to put any on, instead he was wearing a think hoodie and torn jeans. "Are you cold?" Pisces asked and Scorpio shook his head before turning sharply to the right. "You should try living in a castle with no heating, if that doesn't get you used to the cold nothing will" Scorpio said before he suddenly stopped outside a large mansion. Every window on the mansion was shattered and boarded up, the door was off its hinges and you could see inside the mansion walls through the large holes made from missing bricks. Everything about the house was grey and rotting and a horrible smell came from inside the house. "Welcome to the Evil Queen's house" Scorpio said as he lead Pisces into the house. "We shouldn't break into her house" Pisces said as she tried to pull Scorpio back but Scorpio just continued pulling her forward. "Oh please the door isn't even on we're not breaking in" Scorpio insisted as he yelled into the house. "Queen Grim! Evil Queen!" he yelled and Pisces flinched at the sound. No reply came through, the only thing that could be heard was thunder and pouring rain. "It's your least favorite child!" Scorpio yelled and Pisces screamed as she saw a woman come out from the shadows. "What are you doing here?" the Evil Queen sneered as she towered over Pisces with a menacing look. Pisces gasped as she saw the queen, her clothes were torn and tattered and her skin had turned a pale grey, she had attempted to do some make-up with charcoal and what looked like blood. "You dare bring a good sider onto this land!" she roared as she turned to face Scorpio with an outraged look. "Yes, this is Pisces, Belle's child" Scorpio said as he introduced Pisces who was shaking in fear and trying to hide her sobs. Scorpio squeezed her hand gently and Pisces buried her face in his side to hide from the Evil Queen's gaze. "I don't care who she is, given my way she would already be dead" the Evil Queen said as she glared at Scorpio with the most disgusted and angry look Pisces had ever seen. "I think your forgetting I'm in control of you, touching her means certain death worse than a boulder" Scorpio threatened and the Evil Queen snarled again before turning away from the zodiacs. "Why did you bring her here?" she demanded as she looked outside the crack in the wooden planks over a broken window. Pisces let out a small sob and the queen grinned evilly as she turned back around and began to taunt her. "Is the princess crying? How pathetic" the queen said before silencing when she saw Scorpio's look. "I took her here to meet an actual villain, I decided you might be the best for now" Scorpio said and the queen crossed her arms. "You wanted her to meet someone considered evil, you did worse than I would ever do" the Evil Queen said and Scorpio grinned at her and nodded. "I wanted her to talk to you, I didn't really expect her to start crying the second she saw you" Scorpio said as he looked down at the trembling Pisces. Pisces had already stopped crying but was still shaking in Scorpio's side, when she heard Scorpio's words she looked up at him confused. "Ah you want me to explain why I'm here, well that will not be happening" the queen said as she turned around again and looked out her window. Scorpio laughed and shook his head before speaking "No, I just wanted her to talk to you, she's determined to help the kingdom and people here" he said as he shoved Pisces out of his side and facing the queen. The queen looked over her shoulder to see Pisces before turning back to her window. "There is no helping this kingdom, we are all to far gone" she said as she turned back around with a softer look. She looked Pisces up and down before continuing "If you want to help, I recommend better clothing or more food" and then waling up to Scorpio. "I understand what conditions you lived in with your mother, but take it from a woman who's had her heart played with, don't lead this girl on" the Evil Queen said as she got right up close to Scorpio's face. Pisces saw Scorpio look down as if in though before looking back up to face the queen. "I'm not leading her on" he said and the queen straighten up and walked over to Pisces. "If you want to talk we can talk, but I want a reward" the queen said and Pisces nodded. "What do you want?" Pisces asked and the Evil Queen looked around her empty room. "Some food and some furniture" she said before she lead the zodiacs out of the room.