𓆩♡𓆪 dating history

Start from the beginning

·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳ POPULARITY RANKING ; 0/10
·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳ ON-SCREEN INTERACTIONS ; 0/10

THE BABY DADDY ➽ PARK HYUNG-SIK

·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳ THE YEAR THEY MET : 2014·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳ TYPE OF RELATIONSHIP ; strangers to co-workers to friends to best friends to lovers to friends/co-parents·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳ HOW LONG HAVE THEY DATED? ; April 2017 — August 2020·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳ KNOWN AS ;...

·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳ TYPE OF RELATIONSHIP ; strangers to co-workers to friends to best friends to lovers to friends/co-parents
·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳ HOW LONG HAVE THEY DATED? ; April 2017 — August 2020
·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳ KNOWN AS ; SeoSik
·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳ JUST THEIR THINGS ; acting together. going out on dates. babying their daughter. waving at each other. appearing in shows together. hanging out like old times. joking about their relationship.

·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳ RELATIONSHIP ; Aurora and Hyung-Sik met on the set of What Happens To My Family?, back in 2014, where they played an on-screen couple. However, behind the scenes, the two became really close friends and were soon known to be the best of friends. However, when they became an on-screen couple again in 2017 for Strong Woman Do Bong Soon, things changed between the two, and they both soon realised that they have a thing for one another. When they were best friends, the two were known for their carefree spirits and their very supportive friendship, and that definitely did not change when they got together. Within three years together, the pair became a lot closer and have become the couple of the year, however, due to the busy schedules for both idols, and Park Hyung-Siks' military enlistment, the pair decided to break it off. However, due to the fact that the pair gave birth to a daughter, they decided to stay as friends and co-parent. And if people didn't know about their past dating history, then you would have thought that they were never dating in the first place because nothing changed between them.

·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳ POPULARITY RANKING ; 8/10
·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳ ON-SCREEN INTERACTIONS ; 9/10

THE FLING ➽ KANG SEUL-GI

·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳ THE YEAR THEY MET ; 2014·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳ TYPE OF RELATIONSHIP ; strangers to friends to lovers to strangers·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳ HOW LONG HAVE THEY DATED? ; May — September 2022·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳ KNOWN AS ; SeulAh·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳ JUST THEIR THINGS ; ha...

·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳ TYPE OF RELATIONSHIP ; strangers to friends to lovers to strangers
·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳ HOW LONG HAVE THEY DATED? ; May — September 2022
·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳ KNOWN AS ; SeulAh
·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳ JUST THEIR THINGS ; hand holding. small smiles at each other when they were on stage. cute dates.

·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳ RELATIONSHIP ; The two of them made their debut in the same year, but with a couple months in between — however, they still ended up getting to know each other and ended up becoming really good friends even though there was some age difference between them. When Aurora broke up with Park Hyung-Sik, she turned to Seulgi for comfort, and after a long while, and two years wait, the pair became closer and closer to the point that they ended up actually together. They were super friendly, flirty and very PDA based of a relationship, and had perfect communication skills, but when they became public with their relationship, things changed for Seulgi, and suddenly, the two ended up breaking up because of the backlash. The two ended their relationship on very bad terms, and are no longer on speaking terms.

·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳ POPULARITY RANKING ; 5/10
·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳ ON-SCREEN INTERACTIONS ; 4/10

THE LOVE OF HER LIFE ➽ KIM JIN YOUNG

·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳ THE YEAR THEY MET ; 2023·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳ TYPE OF RELATIONSHIP ; strangers to co-stars to friends to lovers·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳ HOW LONG HAVE THEY DATED? ; September 2023 — present·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳ KNOWN AS ; Derora·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳ JUST THEIR THINGS ;...

·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳ TYPE OF RELATIONSHIP ; strangers to co-stars to friends to lovers
·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳ HOW LONG HAVE THEY DATED? ; September 2023 — present
·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳ KNOWN AS ; Derora
·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳ JUST THEIR THINGS ; dates. the random story posts. going out for walks. taking care of Mi-Young together. holding hands. talking about each other all the time. random lives. Dex appearing in Aurora's reality shows. the support.

·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳ RELATIONSHIP ; The pair met during the set of Zombieverse in 2023, where the two became friends in matter of days. Their relationship was so strong, that those who worked alongside them would have not been surprised if they ended up together. After months of working together, and ignoring their feelings for each other, the pair finally got together in September of the same year. Aurora and Dex are both so different, yet they complete each other in the most beautiful way possible. Their relationship is absolutely precious and beautiful — they have perfect communication, chemistry, and love for one another that there is no surprise that they work together so well. Aurora has confessed that out of all of her relationships, Dex is the only one she considers the love of her life.

·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳ POPULARITY RANKING ; 9/10
·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳ ON-SCREEN INTERACTIONS ; 9/10