Are they ready? poetry number 42

Are they ready?

Are they ready and the answer is yes and no because everything is mid and lame to them.

There are some who are ready because that see things different and a opportunity.

Then there are some who is not because all they see is what they now and somethings are not all that.

When they are ready to light there torch it will shine so bright to it matches the sun engrey

Others will light there torch and keep it somewhere that they fell comfortable at

We ask ourselves are we our we ready for the challenges that come a long the way and how dose it prepare for what is next.

Some are not ready because they have to over come so much and just provide for them self and work hard as well.

I will say that there are some who question to exhale and inhale of the decisions that yall make.

Yet when asking the question of what is next your are also asking are we ready for the (big one).

Are they ready for the opportunity that will come along the way and how it's given to them.

Then there are some who just what and what for so long that it come at the right time.

When I am asking are they ready it because there are so many flaws in crowd of new. What is new to them is old to me because it so much of this andntgat but is right. Well if you ask your self what is right it what they want you. But what is right is that you be your self in a world of craziness and just live to you. I can never stress how important it is to be yourself and stain your ground no matter what. Sometimes when questioning our question we are deciding if this is right for us and we feel safe. I tin to see that we live in this world ware you can't truly be you because of them and when I say then it one who just dont understand. Then when someone don't understand that when you ask are they ready. Are you ready for what I hold and how I can do things that are beyond my skills. When I close my eyes I can see another world that allows us and others to free.

Are they ready for what can humble them and she them not evething is evething. That sometimes we have to go the extra mile and just keep pushing no matter comes our way. But they must remember that they are powerful young man and woman who can do better. Sometimes we don't have to stop for anyone because they don't understand what you have to deal with. We sometimes have this skill to keep moving no matter what because we can't give up that easy. Because if we give up easy it showing them that we are ready for anything. When being ready it means that we have to tie up our ties and buckle up. Then when doing this mean are the ones who are trying hard everyday and refuses to give up. In most days I see that some are lost and dazes of what can really happen.

Are you ready for the ones who are skilled,unique,powerful, and strong as can be

Are you ready for the ones who changing the game by creating something new and safe

Are you ready for the one who take this world by Strom and show that a small town person can do wonders and much more

But end with this one word

Game own