--------------------------

I woke up from the buzz of my phone. I pick up my phone and answer whoever is calling me without checking who called me.
"Hello" I say with a cracking voice.
"Meg?" A familiar wakes me up within a second.
I clear my voice and answer him. "Yuzu! I never thought you would call me!"
"Of course I will call, or else, what's the meaning of exchanging our numbers? But anyway, are you alright? You sounded like you caught a cold."
As always, warm and considerate, Yuzu warms my heart.
"I'm alright, I was sleeping before you call me." I sit upright from the sofa.
"Oh!" Yuzu sounds surprised. "I'm sorry to disturb you."
"It's okay," I assure him. "I shouldn't been sleeping. I fell asleep when I was reading my novel. Besides, you are training so hard, I shouldn't have fell asleep."
He laughs a little and we both kind of lost in awkwardness.

"So, why did you call me?" I try to bring up some vivacity in our conversation. It's not that I feel boring talking to him, but I wish he doesn't feel boring talking to me. I love, and actually adore, the time we can actually communicate.
"Oh! Nam wants to ask which day are you going to get familiar with the school."

When I'm waiting once outside the club for Yuzu (I asked him where is the market before and he said he can lead me to there with me), I asked Nam where does he goes for school while I'm waiting for Yuzu and accidentally found out that we will be studying in the same school! He, the junior, and I, the sophomore. How fantastic! He kindly suggested that he will be very "honored" to take me around the school.
"I will be fine on everyday." I answer Yuzu. "I'm basically just reading books before the school starts. Nam, Javi, and you are way busier than I am, so I will fine as long as you guys are fine."
He paused a little.
"Yuzu?"
"Ah, Meg... I'm so sorry... I just.... I'm just too busy. I wish I can take you to places to have some fun."
I'm surprised of his words. I blush secretly behind the phone. I can't believe that he would think this way. I thought he will always think of his training all the time. However, I know that I have to tell him the right thing.
"It's okay, Yuzu. You should not feel this way. Even though I am absolutely happy about what you've said, but I will always be happy to see you skate and train. And as long as you did your job well, I can not be happier."
"I love skating." He says, suddenly with a serious tone.
"I know. Always."

---------------------------------------

"I know that you will never tell anybody else." Yuzu says when I meet him the other day after his practice. As usual, I wait him outside the club, for I always think I will be a disturbance and a trouble for not only Yuzu but also other skaters to have an unrelated person in the rink. "Of course."

He took out his iPod touch from his pocket. "I saved them in it a couple days ago so that I can watch them during the way home." He says as he search for the video.
I waited patiently without a word, and pore over his outfit today. A casual blue t-shirt with his signature necklace on his collar bone, usual sporty pants, and normal sneakers. Even such a simple outfit suits him so well that I guess I just can't stop myself to love him less. His hair is a little messy from training. I wonder is it the wind or the air resistance from the jumping and spinning messing up with his hair.

"Is there anything wrong with me?" He looks to me.
I blush like seeing him the first time. I'm embarrassed. He might have not found out that I'm scrutinizing every part of him. If he does, than I could have just hide myself behind the bag I'm holding now, with my novel and wallet inside. "Nothing...." I answer with a soft and uncertain, maybe too weak, voice.

"So anyway, this is my Free Program." He hands over his iPod Touch to me. "Enjoy." He gives me a slight curve on his lips.

I saw him standing straight and eyes closed in the middle of the rink. When the music is on, again, I know instantly the theme of this program. Could there be anything else more magnificent and gorgeous? Phantom of the Opera! One of my favorite musical! The opening right after Phantom starts to sing is so manly and attractive to me, as if Yuzu is the real Phantom on ice. Oh yes! He is! He skates so attractively yet so dangerously that I might not be able to composure of my own exclamation and emotion just by watching through a little screen! And this is not the best and final version!

I widen my eyes to watch the rest of the video. The jumps are huge and wonderful. I love especially the steps. They are so emotional and expressing. The Point of No Return is the saddest and most depressive of all the music in the musical; yet it is so beautiful. The love of Phantom and his knowing that Christine will never choose him to be with him the rest of his life is just a torture to my heart. And Yuzu showed the feeling so truthfully through his skating.

"This could not be better, Yuzu." I stare at the screen for a long after the video has ended. "I love this program so much. I love it. Beautiful, in a sad and graceful meaning."
"Really?" Yuzu asks in an eager voice. "You really do like it?" I hand him back his iPod and nod my head like a hammer. And almost immediately that a huge smile appears on his face. From my angle through my lashes, his angelic face is so content and full of joy. As long he is happy, I am. I can be even happier just because he is happy, with me.

"I was so nervous when you were watching the video." Yuzu says as we walk in the subway station. "You didn't say a word till the end of the video."
"That's because I am so focused in your skating.