Prologue

A long lost legend, once told in Faerûn, spoke of two brave warriors fighting against insurmountable odds to defeat an immortal foe, the invisible yet garish creature known as Fashon Disaasta. Wherever such a horror rose, the garments, footwear and accessories of the helpless denizens of the mortal realm would disfigurate into unspeakable horrors beyond that which is fathomable. In some specially gruesome retellings of the legend, it was told that some innocents were forced to wear the colours known as "orange" and "beige."

It was in this context that two valiant heroes, Triksie Matehel and Kätja Zaamo, determined to end the realm of terror brought by the Fashon Disaasta, rose to prominence. They travelled the land in search of allies, and many they found. From their unlikely alliance with the Sharran Priestesses Rokasssi, Alasqua and Dítocs, known collectively as the Rolasquatocs trio, to their inseparable friendships with fellow adventurers Guillem and Cotnih Ack, they gathered an unbeatable company of heroes, ready to achieve the impossible.

It was told that they succeeded in their seemingly impossible task, but, when all appeared to be finished for good, when the terrorised denizens of Faerûn could finally breathe a sigh of relief with their return to acceptable fashion, they banished, leaving friends and critics alike with a sense of anxious dread.

For the next decade, it was told, the allies of the fallen heroes searched far and wide for any clues which may lend clarity to the abyss of uncertainty which had befallen them. Each seeked in completely different environments: it is said that Alasqua herself was once seen infiltrating the druidic Emerald Enclave in search for her former friends.

It wouldn't be until much later when, during a friendly walk away from the city of Baldur's Gate, the friends Guillem and Cotnih, united by their strife besides the heroes, found what could only be a beacon left by Triksie and Kätja themselves to protect Faerûn from another such catastrophe. A temple to all which is worthy of protection, capable of uniting Shar and Selûne under a common banner with its sheer gravitas. That beacon...

... was Klarna.