He was Happy for his best friend.

They both started catching up and talked for long time when jimin left because he needed to be in his office.

          ...............................................

Jungkook groaned and came in his hand. He panted heavily after riding the man below him.

The man tried to grab his waist but he glared and stopped him.

He got up from his c*ck. The man had came way before him.

The man removed the condom, tying it he threw it. Jungkook grabbed his clothes from the floor and wore them. He took a nice amount of money from his wallet and kept it on the bed. The man picked up the money and smiled satisfiedly.

Not only he got money but also one of the best fuck of his life.

Jungkook drove to his home, no not home but a lonely apartment. That's what he calls it. Where there is no one and he is a lonely man.

He directly layed on the bed and went to a deep slumber.

That's what his daily routine is. Being in the office whole day and then sometimes going to a club for having a good f*ck but even that also isn't able to make happy.

His parents are busy all the time in business and so they did to their one and only son.

Jungkook came to a cafe for a coffee because his head was paining like it will burst any moment. He drank so much last night so it was obvious that his head will pain.

It was very early in the morning that's why he entered the first cafe near his locality. Though he never goes to any cafe or restaurant. His friend yugyeom takes him out sometimes. Which is not atleast a near place.

Taehyung was arranging things on the counter when his first person of the day came. He checked his watch. It was early so none of the servents came till now.

Jungkook came to the counter and ordered a cappuccino. When he looked up at the counter boy, he felt his breath hitch by how handsome the boy was. The beautiful and soft eyes of the person were focused on him to listen his order.

Probably the most attractive and most beautiful man jungkook has seen in his life.

Jungkook would consider it the most beautiful starting of his day. It can't be better than this.

Though he is gay, he hardly find someone handsome but the person in front of him is so so handsome with a perfect body which jungkook always wanted in a man.

"Anything else sir?" Taehyung asked when he saw the person in front of him zoned out.

Jungkook came out from his world of staring and shook his head.

His voice OMG. So deep like an ocean.

Taehyung started making the coffee because no one has came until now. So he only need to make it today. Though he don't make coffee for people often but today he will consider it after seeing the condition of the person.

Taehyung looked at the person who sat on the table. It looked like the person was having a great headache because of how he was pressing on his forehead.

He shrugged and continued making the coffee. Not aware of the constant stare on him taehyung focused on the coffee.

On the other hand jungkook was not able to take his eyes away from the man. He intently watched how the person was making coffee. He felt his eyes blessed by the sight.

In no time jungkook's coffee was placed on his table.

He thanked the man and took a sip of the coffee. He smiled because of how the liquid felt in his mouth. The best coffee of his life. He has never drank so tasty coffee.