Y/N noticed an expression in her eyes but he couldn't tell exactly what it was, though he had an idea...

'Nah, I'm just seeing things cause I'm nervous'

He decided to shrug it off and focus on why he was here. After a short elevator ride, Y/N and Seth soon approached the office they were directed to. He tentatively knocked on the door.

"Come in" they heard from inside the office. Y/N opened the door and was greeted with multiple gold and platinum plaques for multiple artists, current and past,all on the office wall.

"What the fuck..." The 18 year old whispered,knee deep in awe. He was only brought back to the real world by Seth elbowing him.

"Welcome,Y/N" John smiled. "can I call you that?"

"Of course" Y/N nodded.

"And who's your friend?" John nodded to the kid with a buzz cut.

"Oh,this is my producer and Best friend, Seth" Y/N introduced him.

"I see..." John nodded approvingly. "Nice to meet you, Seth"

"Likewise" Seth said.

"Both of you, please take a seat" John offered. The two boys complied.

"So,what did you want to talk to me about?" Y/N asked. John quickly pulled out a folder and handed it to Y/N.

Seth's eyes widened as he quickly realized what was going on.

"We at Interscope Records want artists to express themselves how they see fit in their music and in how they act" John spoke. "And you are the definition of what Interscope is about; your genre defying sonics and hard-hitting lyrics and alienated aesthetic... All of it is unique. You and Seth managed to essentially create a brand with a mass following, release a whole album and manage to occupy the top spots on the charts, all by yourself"

While John spoke, Y/N opened the folder to reveal a contract. Seth was internally screaming st the sight.

"That is why we want to you to join the Interscope family. We'd provide you with all the necessary resources to create your own music the way you see fit. Studio sessions,tour buses and everything else take n care of by us" John finished. "All you gotta do is sign within thirty days and it's set in stone"

Y/N was still awestruck. This was really happening... He was being offered a record deal.

Still,he couldn't just jump into this.

"Can I take a few hours to get these looked over?" Y/N asked.

"Of course" John nodded. "I'm glad you thought of it. I can already tell you and I would work well together"

"Thank you" Y/N smiled. He and Seth soon got up to leave the office.

"Good call getting it checked out " Seth said as they got off the elevator.

"Of course," Y/N said. "I'm not a complete dumbass"

As they walked across the lobby,the receptionist noticed both boys and smiled. Y/N could've sworn he saw her wink too.

The boys immediately took a taxi to a law firm which Seth had scouted out. Once they entered the building,Y/N and Seth waited in the lobby for a good amount of time before a man walked up to them.

"Excuse me, you're Y/N and Seth,correct?" He asked. The two nodded. "I'm Jackman. I'll be reviewing your contract, please come with me"

Once they followed him into his office,Jack requested to look over the contract which the young rapper immediately laid out in front of him.

Jackman examined the pages of the contract and then explained to Y/N his rights as an artist, the label's rights, royalties and every other detail he needed to be aware of.

"I'd say you have a good deal here, sir" Jackman spoke. "Though it's usually best to wait these things out,the choice is all yours"

Y/N looked at Seth who nodded at him and tapped his shoulder softly. Opportunities like this were rare for an artist to come by... Hell,his entire career right now was one huge miracle.

"Where do I sign,sir?"

❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎

Y/N and Seth made it back to the Interscope building to give Janick the contract.

"Ah, you're back already" the man smiled.

"Missed us?" Seth smiled back.

"Quite a bit" John went with the humor. "what did you decide?"

"I'm truly sorry,but..." Y/N shook his head as he handed John the contract. The man then slowly opened the file and smiled and what it contained. "... You're stuck with the two us now"

"Excellent!" John beamed, shaking Y/N's hand and then Seth's. "Welcome to Interscope. I assure you we'll work well together"

"I can only hope so" Y/N smiled. Seth quickly dapped his best friend up and pulled him into a hug, causing John to smile at the two.

 Seth  quickly dapped his best friend up and pulled him into a hug, causing John to smile at the two

❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎

A/N; I don't know what happened to the section of the "Lose Yourself" chapter where I listed all the tracks on the album,but it's gone so here's the tracklist again just as a reminder and for future reference;

- Why
- Know
- Middle Child
- DNA
- Humble
- Lost
- The Parables
- Leave Me Alone
- Polarize
- Murderer
- Let 'Em Pray
- Su!cïde
- Redecorate