Chuuya just relished the silence between them, having physical yet not intimate touch with the other.

“Don’t try to run, Osamu. I know what’s going on in your head.” The ginger muttered, barely audible to the other as the brunette shivered before speaking up, feeling slight confidence now.

“You have no right to use my first name.” The brunette said softly, not really demanding nor scary but the ginger’s eyes widened before laughing.

“Fine by me. Why don’t you tell me when I can call you by your birth name.”

Surprised the redhead didn’t lash out at him, the brunette kept quiet, deciding on not testing his luck. Receiving no answer in return, the ginger sighed. He would like it if the brunette would talk to him freely which was mostly the reason why he didn’t scold the other just now.

He just wants the brunette to like him back but it seems the brunette was still hesitant to it so the ginger would just have to try harder.

Knocking on the door made the brunette jerk quickly yanking his hands away from the ginger but to no avail as Chuuya pulled him back. The ginger clicked his tongue in annoyance as he muttered, “I swear to god if it’s that red head again…”

“Stay.” The ginger said, voice hinting pain if disobeyed as the brunette hastily nodded, retrieving his hands back.

Chuuya grumbled a few curse words, opening the main door to see someone he wasn’t quite expecting.

“Ane-san, I thought you were out of town for the week?”

The other just nodded, the ginger welcoming her in.

“My company let me off early so I decided to check on you. Where is he?”

The ginger rolled his eyes, “Where is who?”

“That boy you said you liked.” The other pestered him eagerly as the ginger sighed, closing the door shut before pointing at the bedroom.

“I still can’t believe you finally found someone, Chuu.” The woman said as she let the ginger guide her to the bedroom.

The brunette, upon seeing a new face, couldn’t help but inch further back into the back. The ginger sighed before apologising, “Sorry, ane-san, he’s still…shy. I’m working on it.”

The pink haired lady, hair tied into an elegant bun, nodded as she approached the other.

“It takes time Chuuya, you can’t expect someone you took without his consent will be comfortable with you.”

The ginger hummed, as a sign of agreement.

“I can’t say I fully approve of your way of finding true love, I still support you as a sister.”

She reached out a hand, resting it on the brunette who flinched but didn’t dare move. To Dazai, there were now two Chuuyas and upsetting them both would be a death wish.

“So this is the lad you were talking about. He seems nice.” The pink haired lady commented, brushing a few brunette locks from the other’s face, staring at the other’s eyes before retracting her hand.

“What was his name again?”

“Dazai.” The ginger replied, approaching the brunette, leaning against the night table.

“Well, Dazai-Kun, I’m Chuuya’s older sister. You can call me Kouyou if you’re comfortable. Don’t be too upset with Chuuya. He just likes you and doesn’t know how to express his feelings.”

“Hey!” The ginger exclaimed but shut up when he saw the older’s gaze on him.

Kouyou continued, “I hope you’ll accept him.”

Dazai and no reaction nor response and Kouyou sighed, “Let’s just assume he heard me. I’ll come over at the end of the week to check on both of you. Don’t be too hard on him Chuuya.”

The ginger nodded, watching as his older sister left before turning over to see the brunette, hugging his own legs as if to make himself smaller.

The ginger left to get a cup of tea or maybe water for the other. Whatever he finds, he’ll use.

Dazai only watched as the other left the room. Like hell he’ll accept the person who not only broke into his house but forced himself on him. He’ll just have to find a way to leave the ginger or make the other leave him. The first one sounded right. If the ginger liked him that much he would’ve appreciated the other confronting him instead of forcing him to accept it.

He would’ve most definitely accepted the proposal but he changed his mind, he hates Chuuya, utterly hates him. He won’t accept any love from the other and will not be getting tricked by any of the ginger’s persuasion.

Fuck Chuuya and his sister. He won’t like them and never will. Seems that Chuuya’s sister was just as bad. The brunette thinks that they need to get their brain checked. What is with their mentality?

Dazai exhaled out, collapsing onto the bed. He had to calm down. He needs to rest his overthinking mind to plan a way to get the both arrested or at least escape their grasps.

---

After tomorrow, my exams are over! I'll be able to update my stories more frequently. Look forward for the next chapter!