Part 13

Y/n PoV 
I could feel his soft and cherish lips on mine, my eyes were lifted up and were wide up. My hands were resting on his shoulder, I balanced myself and tried getting up but then surprisingly he pulled me again by putting his hand on my back.

He started moving his lip slowly while I was just all dumbfounded. My body wasn't responding but my heart was dancing. "You are killing me with these silent feelings"  he mumbled in between the kiss while he tilted his head to deepen the kiss. 

He suddenly made me sit on the sofa and I was still like that with my eyes wide open and hands in an up posture.  "As I have said before that i won't stop myself when I'll start kissing you"  saying this he kissed me again and hovered over me.

A/n PoV
Taehyung felt like you won't kiss him back when you were still laying like a statue but suddenly he showed you closing your eyes and responding to the kiss. His world stopped when he felt your lips moving with the affliction that it controlled.  

The both of you didn't want to stop as you both were so into each other. The affection and love were building up making it a rough one, his tongue rolled on your mouth making you obey it. He was kissing you very roughly.

After a long and deep kiss you both parted away and attached your foreheads together "Say it y/n, don't give me silent treatment"  you chuckled at his words and smiled "I love you taehyung"  he felt like flying on cloud 9. 

He comes up with tears that make you feel bad too. He has been waiting for these days for so long, those nights and the waiting that he has been seeing.  He sat on the sofa and you cupped his cheek and whipped the tears "I'm sorry taehyung… I'm sorry"  

He shook his head as no and made you sit on his lap "don't say that y/n.. we both have sacrificed a lot for each other.. Let's stay together for the rest of our life like this"  he caressed your cheek and smiled making you feel butterflies  "it's getting heated up y/n get up or I might lose my control" 

Taehyung smirked and made you feel a red tint on your cheek. You immediately got up from his lap and stood up fixing the hoodie that you are wearing right now. "I'm going now taehyung"  

"Yah not now, stay a little more"  he tried pulling you from your waist. "We'll meet again in school taehyung"  "yah noOoo"  he said like a child that made you laugh, he felt so happy after seeing you like this so he hugged you and offered a walk to your house.

Y/n PoV 
I was standing outside the gate when I felt someone gaze on me. I turned back and saw my mom standing there. Oh fuck no… she caught me. I looked at her and led my eyes on the ground with guilt "I'm sorry m-mom"  "come in the living area" 

Saying this she went away with an emotionless face "I'm dead today"  I followed her back with bad thoughts and negativity. I remember that day when she told me to not meet him, I went into the living room and found her sitting on the sofa.

She noticed me and pointed her finger with the same expression "I want to talk with you about something"  she said while locking her fingers with a stern look but suddenly she sighed and smiled with tears "you remember how me and your dad met?" 

A glimpse of fate caught my eyes. What is she talking about?? "If not then let me tell you again"  she smiled making me speechless. She smiles often, I thought she might be angry in such a situation "Me and your dad met in the school, I used to hate him a lot. Do you know why??" 

"W-Why?"  She smiled while thinking about something. "He used to tease me a lot and always used to fight with me. It was so unexpected for me to catch feelings for him but the truth was true.. I loved him and he did too. His personality was amazing" 

As she was saying all these her eyes were getting watery. "Your dad and I got into a relationship for almost 3 years and then married each other. We loved each other a lot, we made many promises but it is all broken now…as the most if them was too stay together" 

"But not for me mom, dad is still with us.. he is staying in our heart. He is keeping his promise and protecting us"  I held her hands and she sobbed "Hmm I know na, that's what I also want to tell you and I'm so happy that you realised it" 

I felt so happy and joyful. I hugged her and I don't know when my tears came out. "I'm sorry my daughter, mom doesn't deserve you"  I looked at her with an amazed yet disbelieving face "how can you say that mom?? Think twice before saying such a thing. You're my mom" 

She smiled and whipped her tears "Hmm but that's not the only thing that I want to talk about with you"  I stared at her for a minute and sat down on the sofa beside her "Then?" 

"Do you like taehyung??"