Part 12

A/n PoV
You both were still there hugging each other like there is no tomorrow. Everything was beautiful and was making the both of you feel so comfortable, he was hugging you like he didn't want to lose you. He didn't realize when you slept in his arms while crying "Y/n?"  

A kind of affection and comfort went through his mind that made him smile while looking at your sleeping posture. The trail of your hair was blocking the beautiful views of your face so he trailed his finger and tuck the hair behind your ears "I'm here for you" 

He grabbed her in his arms and took her in bridal style. He came in the class where no one was, making you sit on the seat. He smiled a bit. Suddenly you opened your eyes and found him staring at you with affection. "S-Sorry I woke you up"   you didn't reply and just stared at him.

Y/n PoV
"Answer me one thing taehyung"  he stared at me with an afraid face. I think he knows what I'm going to talk about. "What made you love me? I mean I'm just a normal girl who is going through trauma and anxiety. I'm not even perfect you got many girls behind yourself, you can choose them"  

He smiled and looked down with a sad chuckle "You ain't a normal girl to me. You're someone who is too special for me, a girl who is way too strong and can fight her problems. I know you have gone through a lot but you need to give yourself rest…a rest where you'll love yourself and will love fully. You are torturing yourself with all those anxiety and depression" 

"Do you think uncle would be happy after seeing you like this?? No right, then you need to be stronger than you are now. I'm here for you, you can share anything with me"   as he said all those words I stare down at my lap, controlling myself to not burst into tears again. 

"As you know that my connection with my dad was love between a daughter and father. After he died I never got the same love as I got into trauma and depression. Anxiety was also there to kill me in every situation. My mom was also going through the same thing as me but she still fights for me and grandma"  

I was playing with my fingers and was looking down at my lap. "My mother was so busy that she forgot about me. She had a reason tho anger dad died she have all the debt on her so she worked hard and now is on the top but those days where I have cried each night and each day makes me more weak" 

The tear was about to leave my eyes but without any apparent taehyung wiped it with his thumb. I stared at him and found him staring at me too. "You are a strong one y/n, I know how much your dad loved you and how much you both were connected to each other. You need a shoulder and I'm there for you"  

His hands were holding mine and he was not even breaking eye contact with me. "I'm so-sorry for whatever I did with you tae-"  he cut me off while placing his finger on my lip "There's no need for that, I can understand your situation"  he gave me a smile which I obeyed with my smile. 

Taehyung PoV 
My smile got even wider when I saw her smiling for the first time. She looks so beautiful like this. I hope she always smiles for the rest of her life. After more chit-chat we went away to our next class and like this we were off to our house. 

"You were with y/n right?"  Jungkook asked while placing his hand on my shoulder "N-No"  "Don't lie you're not good at that"  i sighed and nodded "Yes i was with her"  he gave me a playful hit which made me stumble and bump into someone "Ahhh"  

The voice sounds so familiar. I stared at the person who was on the ground now "Y/n?"  I saw her standing on her legs ''taehyung?? You??"  She gave me a frustrated look as she was in pain "I- jungkook did not me"  I pointed my finger at jungkook   "The hell? How can sora accept such a dumb ass guy"  she said 

I laughed out loud with namjoon "yah how dare you?? She loves me that's why"  he shouted at her, which made me offended. I played my hand on his shoulder and he stared at me. He went silent when he saw me glaring at him. "I'm going"  saying that she was about to go but I followed her.

"Our destination is on the same way let's go together" 
I said to her while holding my backpack, she stared at me and gave me a done look "shut up if mom saw us then she will…"  suddenly she stopped when she was about to complete her sentence. Why did she stop talking?? "What happened?? What do you mean by that?"  "N-Nothing let's just g..go" 

A/n PoV
Taehyung was confused but he didn't want to ask you about it as you were having a good time with him. Suddenly it started raining heavily that made the both of you run away from there "Oh god"  you placed your palm on your head but that didn't help. 

"Y/n it's raining badly, my house is on its way, let's just go there"  you didn't respond and nodded with his choice. You both entered the house, Taehyung was fully wet by the rain as well as you were. Your white shirt was now showing your skin that didn't get noticed by you.

Taehyung noticed it and smirked "black huh?"  You got confused "what do you mean??"  "Your shirt"  you looked down at your shirt and found out the problem "YOU PERVERT"  your hands were now on your chest.
Taehyung smirked and removed his shirt which made you stare at his abs. 

Fuck he is so hot… yor spicy thoughts were building up and giving you a hard time. "I know I'm hot"  he said and winked at you, your eyes wide open in embarrassment so you turned away with the towel in your hands which were covering yourself.

"Here"  Taehyung handed you his one t-shirt "You can change there"  "I know" of course you did remember every corner of this house. You went away and Taehyung also changed his clothes into comfy ones. He was waiting for you to come out "Where is she?"  He said while looking here-and-there 

Suddenly you showed up wearing his hoodie that made him stare at you for long. Your milky legs and pretty face was attracting him so much that he just want to bang you on the table and fuck you until you beg to stop "Taehyung?" 

He flinched when you called out his name "Y-Yeah"  he scratched his head and faked a smile. "I think I should go"  you tell him and that made him feel lonely "Stay here it's still raining"  you looked through the window and saw that it was raining badly. You didn't say anything and just nodded.

"Come let's watch a movie,"  Taehyung said playfully and grabbed some snacks with him. You didn't respond as you were thinking about your mother. What would happen if she got to know about this??  You thought and sighed sadly while sitting beside him.

"Which movie??"  "I don't know"  "Okay then let's watch 50 shades of gray"  he said with a smirk and you made a disgusted face "Shut up"  saying that you grabbed the remote from his hand "Yahh give me the remote" he said and tried snatching the remote from your hand. 

"No"  you playfully grab the remote and swing it like a reward "Y/n give me the remote"  "Nooo-ahhh"  oh fuck…