Mall trip!

<3 I will be basing this off the mall that I go to, so unless any of my readers live nearby you might not have the same stores, enjoy my superstars!<3

Glamrock Freddy: So you were pretty anxious, the mall was big, and it was just you and your dad, the store you chose to go to was Build-a-Bear (If you don't know what this store is, did you have a childhood?  Basically, you go in, pick a creature, stuff it, put in a heart, dress it up, make a cute birth certificate and bring it home.) You picked a F/A (favorite animal) and dressed it in an outfit that matched your favorite outfit, you named them (Whatever you want) and let glamrock Freddy pay, you got some candy at the store nearby, then headed home, your new friend in your arms.

Glamrock Chica: When you went to the mall with this woman/animatronic chicken, she made a beeline for the food court and got some pizza! You got some (whatever food you pick) and then got some ice cream at Hagen-daiz (I'm sorry I know I totally butchered that) Afterwards you went and got some freeze-dried candy and got a Tigger swishmellow! Then you went home and tried to lecture your mom about HEALTHY food choices.

Montgomery Gator: So this man gives me, will take you to Spencers but steer you away from the back section (if you are under 18, please do the same!!! Cherish your innocence!) So you went to Hot Topic. You got a pair of unisex Loki-themed sleep pants, a Winnie-The-Pooh mystery bag clip, a Spy X Family (HIGHLY recommend) shirt, and a Wakanda forever shirt. He paid and used his sharp claws to open the bag clip and you got piglet!

Roxxane: She took you to e.l.f. (makeup store, stands for, eyes, lips, and face) and got you some new makeup. She also got you some jewelry (if you want) at Claire's. 

Sun and Moon: CRAFTS STORE! You had to remind him glitter glue is not edible and also picked out some other craft supplies you were low on at the daycare

<3 I'm sorry it got lazy at the end, I've been up since 5 a.m. and I am very very tired, I hope y'all enjoy and let me know if you have any requests, or ideas, bye my superstars!<3