The Beginning

This story is a dekubaku au, there are quirks involved still and this story is placed in there 3rd year of UA.

Warning
- There may be smut
- Gay
- Swearing
- Alcohol
- Cringe
- DekuBaku
- KiriKami
- SeroRoki
- Maybe other ships?

No ones POV:
It was class 3A's last year of school and Mr Aizawa decided to take them on a class road trip to reward them for all the struggle and hard work they've experienced over the years. They would be travelling for 10 hours by bus to a beach with little cabins for them to stay in.

Mr Aizawa's POV:
Although my class all get along and are really close now, I'm still going to try and strengthen their bonds. I'm also secretly putting my favourite duos together but my students don't have to know that. Of course no boys and girls in the same cabin though, how silly would that be. I'm going to surprise them on Friday.

Time Skip

No ones POV:
It was finally Friday and Aizawa got the class to finally settle down. "Good morning class, I have some very exciting news for you all" Mr Aizawa said. The whole class got really excited and nervous at the same time with Denki and Mina bombarding there teacher with a bunch of questions. "Alright alright be quiet", Aizawa said slightly out of annoyance. "Now that you've all shut up, I wanted to inform you that we'll be going on a road trip as a class to reward you considering this is your last year at UA", Aizawa calmly explained. That's when the whole class jumped up and cheered asking even more questions then before.

Time skip

No ones POV:
It was the end of the day and 3A were all leaving class to go pack

Izuku Midoriyas POV:
Everyone was going to there dorms to pack for the trip as we were leaving on Sunday and we were all too excited to wait. Mr Aizawa said we'd be on a beach and staying in cabins. He also said something about us having a duo that we'd be with on the bus and that we'd be in the same cabin as them. He also said he'd tell us on Sunday. I'm extremely excited and I really hope Kacchan is my partner. Me and him have gotten closer and he's soften up on me. His little attitude is so cute and funny now, I'm also not scared of him anymore. Surprisingly he hasn't really grown anymore from his first year here. Only difference is that his chest has gotten a bit bigger and his legs.

No ones POV:
Deku finally finished packing and talking to himself when he decided he'd eat and then go to bed. Little did he know a certain blonde haired boy was freaking out.

Katsuki Bakugos POV:
Shit Shit Shit I cant be in a duo with Deku what if I freak out or do something stupid. God what even is this, shit. Lately I can't stop staring at Deku and I keep getting fucking hot and nervous around him. I also get this weird feeling in my stomach. God what the fuck is this shit. Is it because he's grown? Deku was like 5'5 in the first year and now he's like 6'2. And he's also gotten a lot stronger and musclier because of one for all. Im guessing puberty finally caught up to him as well considering he finally outgrew his baby face and looks a lot more sharper. Thought there's still signs of his childish side. I'm probably just jealous or some shit. Yeah that's it, I'm just jealous because I haven't really grown much. God I sound like the nerd with all this talking to myself. Ugh whatever I'll just finish packing and go to bed since I'm not hungry.