FEMALE OC

❝listen up-beeyotch

❝listen up-beeyotch❞

ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊.⋆。ع˖⁺ ୭ 🕊.⋆。ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊

☁️BASIC INFORMATION ☁️

NAME ↷

— Sydney Blue Fox

NICKNAMES ↷

— Sid/Syd ➝ A short version of her name

— Blue ➝ Some people even her friends call her by her middle name a lot that some even think It's their first name

— Mamacita ➝ Was given by Quackity every since they did Spanish streams together he had been calling her Mamacita any chance he got it was a bit at first but after time it became her nickname. Quackity calls Sydney Mamacita because he is expressing a fondness for her. he likely feels affection for her, which is why he uses an endearing term for her. it could also be seen as an expression of appreciation for Sydney and her presence in his life.

— Mi Corazón ➝ Roier calls Sydney "Mi Corazón" which translates to "My Heart". This nickname would be a term of endearment to express Rioer's fondness for Sydney and their affection for each other.

— Sunshine ➝ Karl calls Sydney sunshine because he truly believes that she brings light and positivity into his life. He enjoys spending time with her and loves her cheerful personality, which reminds him of the warmth and joy of the sun. Karl believes that Sydney is a source of brightness and hope, making him happier and more content when they are together.

NICKNAMES FOR OTHERS ↷

— Beanie Boy/Q ➝ Sydney calls Quackity Beanie Boy because it is a nickname she gave to him in honor of his passion for collecting beanies. Quackity has said that he loves collecting beanies and playing with them, so Sydney affectionately started calling him "Beanie Boy" as a way to show her support for his hobby. Sydney views Quackity as a friend and fellow beanie collector, so this nickname is a sign of her appreciation for him and his passion for beanies. As for Q, she has just been calling him Q a lot in streams.

— Kars/KJ➝ This nickname is for Karl she likes to shorten his name Sydney likely calls Karl KJ because of his name Karl Jacobs she wanted to create a nickname for him and just came up with KJ she even has him under "KJ" in her contacts

— RoRo➝ This nickname is for Roier it was chosen because was chosen because she wanted a funny little nickname for him and came up with RoRo.

AGE

— 19

BIRTHDAY++ZODIAC

— July ⁷++cancer