*************

After sometime, they reaches hospital and rushes to the OT where their grandfather was taken. Reem goes towards her mom who was crying while abhinavi was standing praying to God while others too were tensed.

Sid-: bhai... Dadu...??

Abhi-: Dr. are doing the treatment but why you brought avneetay and baby with you to hospital... Are you out of your mind Sid...??

Avu-: bhai I only requested him to let me come here... She says and before abhinavi could say something Ashi speaks.

Ashi-: Why...?? To see dadajii in pain... Just because of you he's in this state... Don't you have any shame left inside you that you came here with your baby whose face dadajii doesn't even want to see...

Sid-: SHUT UP... BE IN YOUR LIMIT...

Avu-: ignore her Sid... She's not worthy of even your anger... She says while glaring Ashi.

After sometime,

Vaishu-: can I take him in my arms...?? She asks to Avu while looking at the baby.

Avu-: there's no need to ask diii... You have more rights... She says and gives the baby to vaishu while Abhi smiles slightly at her.

Soon the doctors came out and sidshek rushes towards him and ask him about their grandfather.

Dr-: he's fine now... You can meet him... But please don't give him any kind of stress or else next time no one could save him... He says and left from there shocking everyone.

Everyone enters inside after composing themselves. Sidshek and Reem runs towards their grandfather and hugs him.

Abhi-: dadu are you oky...??

Dadu-: I'm fine... Don't worry... He says weakly while everyone meets him and asks him about his health except Avu as she was scared. She just see him from far and was about to leave when Ashi's baby starts crying loudly and listening her cries, Sidneet's baby's sleep get's disturbed and he too starts crying. Vaishu took the baby out while Avu follows her while Ashi too goes outside.

************
Next day,

At home,

Sid's grandfather get's discharge and he was in his room resting while others were in living room. Sm was taking care of Ashi's baby and was playing with her while ashi was sitting beside her smiling and Reem was trying to play with her but every time she touches her baby, she starts crying so she was sitting irritatedly while abhinavi and Sidneet were busy in Sidneet's baby.

Vaishu-: he's so cute and soft na...

Abhi-: more than a teddy bear...

Avu-: true... He's cute and soft just like  me... She says while praising herself. Abhinavi chuckles at her and Sid rolls his eyes. Reem listening them get's up from the couch and goes towards another couch where they all were sitting and playing with baby.

Reem(hesitantly)-: umm... Ab... Can I see him bhaiya...?? She asks to Sid while they four looks up at her.

Avu-: sure... Sit here... She says while standing up and making her sit between Sid and vaishu where she was sitting previously. Reem looks at the baby who was in vaishu's arm's.

Reem-: Aww he's so cute... Bhai... His cheeks are so soft and chubby... She says while touching his cheeks and smiling brightly making the rest 4 smiles at her.