Celia spends a lot of time with Isabelle when she's at the house, and they have pretty similar personalities in the fact that they're both outgoing. Maybe it has to do with the fact Isabelle is her godmother, but it's oddly comforting seeing my best friend be close with my first daughter.

And then Emilio goes back and forth between Ansu and Ale for who's his favorite. Neither of them tried that hard to become a favorite, but at some point Emilio started going to Ansu and Ale for advice and they play football a lot together.

And of course they all call them either uncle or aunt because it just kind of stuck at one point, but I find it adorable because they all are family honestly.

"There's our girl." Pedri whispers as he points at the pitch where the Barcelona Femení team is coming out for warm ups.

Cece begins looking around for us, finally finding us and she waves quickly as she mouths 'I'm starting' and then she goes over to her teammate, who happens to be her best friend, Nadia.

Nadia is 17, the second youngest on the team after Cece and they've been playing on the same team since Cece got pulled up a few teams when she was 9, and since then her and Nadia became inseparable. A lot of people claim they have the same type of relationship that Pedri and Gavi had and I can kind of see where they're coming from, but I feel like they only say that because she's Pedri's daughter.

Cece is only 15 but she's definitely ahead of the curve by a few years, but probably since she's learned so much from the guys over the years. She started as an attacking midfielder but has transitioned into left midfield but I think it was the right call, because she's definitely doing a lot better there, and then Nadia plays left wing so they have good chemistry on the left side of the pitch between them.

"We got a little starter on our hands." Pedri says as I lean my head against his shoulder.

"Do you see yourself in her?" I question as he nods, kissing my head.

"She's like me when she plays, same playing style and everything, but she's more like you in general." He says as he places his hand on my leg, rubbing his thumb back and forth.

"You know what?" I whisper as he hums, "they're all perfect anyways, and they have good relationships with all of the guys and Isabelle and char."

"We got lucky."

"We did."

———

"Pollito!" Pedri calls out as Celia comes over to us immediately giving Pedri and I a hug once we get on the pitch.

"You need to stop calling me that." She mumbles as Pedri gasps.

"Sassy today, aren't you?" He asks as she shakes her head no.

"I'm so proud of you, congratulations on your first home match goal." I whisper as she quickly kisses my cheek before going over to Isabelle first.

Pedri watches her as he crosses his arm, "still has Cruz." He mumbles as I bump his shoulder.

"She's not going to switch it anytime, I think we both know that." I say as he nods slightly.

"I know, but maybe it's a good thing." He suggests.

"How so?"