"Definitely can't hear you." Pedri says as Emilio and Rio both cover their mouths as if they just said it and that causes Jude and Pablo to burst out laughing.

"I want one." Mila frowns as I smile.

"We can get one after the match with cece, okay?" I ask as she nods with a smile. "So then you guys should wait too." I add as I point at Jude and Pablo.

"Okay fine." Jude says as he picks up Rio, putting him over his shoulder as we begin to walk out of the house, Rio accepting the fact Jude picked him up.

"See you there." Pablo calls out as I wave quickly and we get in Pedri's car.

"Is she even going to play?" Mila asks as we all buckle our seatbelts.

"I'm pretty sure she will." Pedri says as he looks at her through the rear view mirror.

"Hopefully." She yawns as she grabs a blanket, putting it on her lap as she leans her head back against the seat.

"I think it's exciting it's at Camp Nou for this match, big crowd." Charlotte says as I glance at Pedri, a smile plastered on his face.

"Proud doesn't even begin to describe how I feel." He says as I look out the window.

After about a 15 minute drive we get to Camp Nou and we meet up with everyone else. "I missed you." I say as I go over to Isabelle, wrapping my arms around her in a hug.

"I saw you yesterday," she begins as I pull away, "but I missed you too."

"Missed you too, Tate." Gavi mumbles as I give him a look.

"Let's get this show on the road." Jude says as he is giving Rio a piggy back ride and I look at Charlotte as she's watching them with a smile.

"He's so good with kids, it freaks me out actually." Ale says as he passes us and I begin laughing.

"I remember when he was supposed to be the worst." Ansu mumbles as we head to the vip entrance, before going inside.

"Imagine being Pedri's daughter and then all of us also show up to a match, that's probably terrifying for her." Gavi says as we go find our seats.

"She says she likes it because it makes her work harder. Her words." Pedri shrugs.

"She's so lying, she does that a lot actually." Jude says as I give him a look and he crosses his arms, turning and talking to Pablo.

I look down at everyone and mila is now laying down, resting her head in charlottes lap as Charlotte is rubbing her back. And then next to them Rio is pulling a blanket off Jude's lap as I try not to laugh.

Charlotte became Mila's favorite shortly after she turned 3, and since then she's always trying to sit next to her or be with her at any chance she gets. But Charlotte always liked it because Mila reminds her of her little sister.

Jude became Rio's favorite after he turned 1. It was about the time Celia was no longer attached to his hip, and then they basically traded spots with one another. Jude and Rio have always had a good relationship though, maybe it's the fact Rio is the youngest but whatever the case may be, I'm glad Rio looks up to Jude.