I'm so hungry and tired so I just wanna get this shit over with we finally get to the fucking police station and we get out and they bring us in I see John so of course I had to say hi "JOHN I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU SINCE YESTERDAY".

"Astrid why are you always coming in here what did you do now" he asked and I just smirked because I know everyone here loves me to death "spray paint".

"Astrid you need to quit doing that come on let's bring you to the interrogation room" I follow him and sit there waiting for them to call Selena or David I bet the girls have already gotten picked up which I am thankful for because if they see Selena or David the would beat the shit out of them.

It's been a hour and no one has came in here yet and it's so uncomfortable and I'm tired.

Finally John comes back in here looking at me with remorse which I automatically glare at him and the girl who just walked in "so I have some bad news your mother and stepfather have been in a severe car crash that has killed them I am so sorry for your lost"

I just stare at him with no emotion showing on my face "so do I go into foster care now" he looks very shocked but then the girl speaks " hi Astrid I am Emily im your social worker it's very nice to meets you is it ok if we do a DNA test to check if you have any relatives". 

I just nodded my head "since it's late can I have a friend bring me clothes and sleep somewhere".

"Yeah while you do that we will go get the stuff for the DNA test" the social worker said.

I got on my phone and called morana

"Hey morana can you come to the station and bring me some clothes a blanket and a pillow".

"Yeah sure why are you still there I thought you would have been at home by now"

"Selena and David died there doing a blood test I will see you when you get here.

Time skip

Morana brought me some clothes so they took me to a bathroom to get changed.

This isn't what I would normally wear but I'm around mostly strangers so I'm alot more comfortable in it

I go back into the interrogation room and make a pallet on the floor the social worker comes back in with a kit for the DNA test and she does it she said to wait an our so I just play on my phone while I wait

Like and hour later she comes back and sits in front of me "so I have some very good news for you we have found your biological father and he is more then willing to take you in with him he is getting on a plane and will be here in the morning.

I was in shock so I just nodded and she left Selena and David always told me that my dad didn't want us and kicked us out.

I go to my pallet and lay down and drift off to sleep.

The next morning I get the ibuprofen that morana gave me for my ribs and I go to the bathroom and change.

I put this on and it covers all my tattoos and bruises then I go to the front and wait for the bios to show up which I'm still very confused about cause they kicked me and Selena out and maybe if they didn't i wouldn't have been abused I could've ...

I put this on and it covers all my tattoos and bruises then I go to the front and wait for the bios to show up which I'm still very confused about cause they kicked me and Selena out and maybe if they didn't i wouldn't have been abused I could've been normal but no this is how my life turned out cold and distant to everyone except my friends and john who i have known for years cause im always getting into trouble also I already told the girls and we're gonna find a house for us all to hang out at and them live at.

Words: 1246

"Edited"