When one meets the eye

You walk through the halls of the school

https://pin.it/5GyOlip

[What you wearing, choose between the 2 + any hairstyle u want💋]

You feel the cool and empty breeze on your arms as you walk down the empty halls.

Class was in session.

You had your messenger bag across your body holding you're books and supplies, the staff said they would have your locker, and uniform ready tomorrow. You knew this was the last thing they wanted you to wear though, but you didn't care.

*Damn, where the hell is this class at- oh nevermind found it*

You heard the soft murmurs of a teacher talking, you didnt make out what they were saying but if anything it was irrelevant at the moment.

You softly knocked on the door and a few seconds later it open revealing the taller female with glasses hanging low on her nose before she pushes it up with her finger

"Ah! You must be our new student!" She said a lil too enthusiasticly to your liking, but you brushed it off

"Yes, im Y/n L/n" you said in a calm tone
"Yes, yes, please save introductions for the class sweetie"
She pulled you in the class, all eyes falling on you.

You see and mixture of different reactions
Some were shocked
Amazed
Oogling
Slightly irritated
Interested
Confused
Some didn't even care

But this is nothing you haven't seen already
You stand in the front holding onto the strap of your bag. As the teacher was speaking about you; you took the minute to examine the classroom

You did this all the time to try and sense what type of vibes and intentions people were giving off. A perk of yours for always being the observant type of person

Your eyes fall on on pretty cute girl with big eyes and grey and green hair. You admire her face, the only thing you could see from your position

"Now, Y/n, please introduce yourself"
Your teacher said with a bright smile

"Well yes.." you side eyed your teacher for a split second, a small action some kids saw
"My name is Y/n L/n. I'm from
[place your from dur 🙄] and recently moved here.

Some students visibly shown they were impressed by your fluent Japanese

You chuckle softly at the some of the reactions

"And yes, I do speak Japanese as well so no need to speak English with me to communicate. And overall, that's it"

You say as if it was the last thing to do on your to-do list and looked back at the teacher

As the teacher tells you the rules, assignments, and etc for her class, the grey and green haired girl stared at you closely. Her eyes couldn't help but trace over your curves and the way your hair was done.

She had the sudden determination to radiate the confidence you were radiating right now.

You get the books and other things you need for the class and the teachers points to the seat in front of the cute girl you were looking at earlier

"You will be sitting there in front of Yashiro, Ms. Yashiro can you please raise your hand for Ms. L/n?"

Yashiro quickly shoots her hand up, her face flushing a peach pink as she does so

You make up your way towards her. As you finally see more of her figure, you take notice of her daikon legs and her skull shaped brooch. You thought she was a really cute girl.

Until you felt a cold breeze graze your face.

And saw something fly past you.

You knew you werent hallucinating because you sensed it.

Brushing it off for now, you take your seat and get out your notebook to take the notes.
The teacher resumes the lecture while everyone focuses their attention back in the female teacher and board.

Atleast most did.
You could sense the feeling of lingering eyes on you, which made you quite nervous but looked as unbothered as ever.

[Let's take a small intermission to get you caught up more on y/n. Y/n has a very high observant eye she catches everything, even if it looks like shes paying no mind.
She also can sense, hear, and see and communicate with apparitions, a practice her grandmother and mother taught her growing up. Not no ouija shit..we don't mess with that..but like a medium..I think is the term. And if wasn't obvious y/n is one of them crystal bitches. She loves and dresses as Bohemian not just for the aesthetic of what we buy it's because its part of how she was raised..well I guess you were raised in the sense. This is all the ok info u told further notice for now!]

As the rose gold rays tinted the room and highlighted your infatuating melanin, there was a feeling that you were trying to surpress but was failing miserably. You felt that there was a spirit in the room. You would scan the room to see but not for as long as you would like too, not wanting to seem skeptical to some students. That was until you heard quiet whispers of a spirit and Yashiro behind you.

You were intrigued to hear the small conversation between the two behind you, as many questions filled your mind. You knew you couldn't turn around to look so you improvised.

You got out your hello kitty shaped compact mirror and your strawberry flavored lip gloss and acted as you were re-applying some on..which you were, your first apply was running out so you applied some on as you fixated the small mirror in a way where you can see Yashiro's desk in the mirror. You were successful and right, there was infact a spirit seemingly messing and teasing with her.
You stared at the apparition, taking in the appearance that you could see on the mirror.

It was a boy, seemingly around your age, although he looked child-like with his baby face. He wore a old uniform according to your research when you were looking up stuff about the school before you were enrolled.

He floated all around the obvious irritated girl. Yuh thought Yashiro looked adorable being teased so effortlessly like this, until you focused back into the mirror to see 2 large boba looking eyes staring back at you.

you were caught!

You snapped your compact mirror closed in slight fear and put it back in your pocket. You decided to focus back into the lesson before you felt the aura of the spirit make its way towards you. You tried to keep your composure under control until he popped up in front of you, making you jump slightly.
You tried to ignore him, until he started playing with your hair.

You popped his hand cause human or spirit, ain't no one touching your hair! You didn't care if anyone saw you smack the air, which thankfully no one did.

He pouted as he held his hand dramatically and whined. He tried to touch it again but you glared at him.

Hanako's Pov:

*So she can see me? I wonder how? Shes low-key mean..why did she hit me? How can she even hit me? I'm telling on her to Yashiro*

She eventually focused back on the lesson.
*Wow she looks so sophisticated! If only Miss Yashiro could be on top of her work instead of oggling at boys that doesnt want her.. hmph!*

*But in seriousness...who is this girl?*

♡⁠ ~⁠˖⁠♡ ⁠~⁠♪ლ ~。⁠☆୧ ୨୧~く⁠コ⁠:⁠彡。♡ 。⁠)〜━⁠☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・

く⁠コ⁠:⁠彡