°

Description:

Kaedehara Kazuha was someone Scaramouche had been crushing on.. Though it'd be a little difficult when the guy was the most popular in school, it'd be hard for Scaramouche's existence too be known to him.

One night, walking through the streets of Inazuma was a faint-like scream coming from an abandoned area.. Little by little the screams got fainter and fainter until it vanished. Scaramouche who witnessed everything was frozen in place, no movement or sound as his eyes we're filled with fear and shock..

But he was still willing too check it out..

______________________

Continuation:

The indigo-haired boy snapped back to reality, taking a deep and long sigh as he thought about the sounds he heard. Was the faint screaming his imagination or no?

His breathing stopped when he could hear a faint laugher from the same direction as his curiosity grew more, aswell as his fear. Scaramouche took slow and quiet steps towards the area, he couldn't see anything because of the darkness as he had no choice but to go in.

He gripped his phone tighter, as his mind was aware and cautious incase of anything would happen. He got further inside the alleyway as he looked around, spotting two silhouettes. One was standing tall and laughing, one was on the ground, no movement too be seen. Scaramouche stared at the sight, his eyes back to being wide as he tried not too make a single sound.

He slowly walked over to the nearest wall, hiding behind it as he peeked out, the two silhouettes could be seen more clearer. His eyes widened as he saw his crush.. Kazuha.. Covered in blood, a crazed look filled inside his eyes as the unconscious person had a knife stabbed inside their chest..

Scaramouche realized it was someone who was confessing to him earlier in school. Thoughts immediately filled his mind as his breathing got shallow, he quickly stopped looking as he gulped nervously. His mind continously thinking of what was happening as he was filled with fear and panic.

Before Scaramouche could react, he dropped his phone by accident creating a loud thud followed by the phone being broken. He froze as he peeked his head out again, noticing Kazuha looking at the direction.. His crimson eyes wide and crazed as a grin was plastered on his bloodied face. ““My, my.. Seems like i wasn't alone eh?~””

Kazuha spoke loud and clear, chuckling again as he began approaching the sound.

Scaramouche gulped hardly again as he backed away from the wall, he immediately began running off. But, unfortunately, it wasn't long until someone gripped his wrist..

““Where are you going little one?~””