Chronicles of the Virtual Abyss: Glitched Realities

Начните с самого начала

Confused, Rin blinked and asked, "Yan- what?"

You shook your head, deciding to drop the term. "Never mind. It's just that the guy looked suspicious," Rin muttered, his gaze now fixed on his shoes

Rin's expression transformed, resembling that of a sad and dejected kitten rather than a tough soccer player. His once-piercing cyan eyes now seemed like pools of vulnerability, reflecting his inner turmoil. His pout deepened, and he cast his gaze downward, almost as if he'd been scolded.

Your heart melted at the sight of him. He looked so irresistibly cute in this moment of vulnerability that you couldn't help but feel an overwhelming urge to comfort him. You reached out and gently ruffled his hair, unable to resist teasing him just a bit more.

"Aww, Rin, you're making the saddest kitten face," you cooed playfully. "But remember, you're the only one who gets all my attention."

A faint blush tinged his cheeks, but a genuine smile replaced his pout. "Okay, okay. I believe you."

As you continued walking together, his hand found yours, and you interlocked your fingers, both of you content in each other's company.

Upon returning home, you silently thanked your lucky stars that Rin didn't press you for details about how you had met Karasu. The last thing you wanted was to recount the earlier events, especially since they were still a bit of a puzzle to you.

As you entered your room, you let out a long sigh and muttered under your breath, "Well, at least I'm alive." The encounter with the speeding truck had been a stark reminder of the unpredictability of this new world.

You settled onto your bed and reached for your phone. Opening your messaging app, you revisited the conversation with Sae. It was disheartening to see how infrequently he replied, and it seemed he rarely picked up your calls either.

A sense of frustration and confusion washed over you. "What's going on with him?" you wondered aloud.

You lay back on your bed, staring up at the ceiling, lost in thought. Being alone with your thoughts was a double-edged sword. It gave you the time to reflect, but it also allowed your mind to wander and overanalyze every aspect of the strange situation you found yourself in. Overwhelmed by the day's events and unanswered questions, you closed your eyes and took a deep breath, hoping to find some clarity in the chaos.

And If you're being honest, you don't remember anything anymore it's all a blur. Even your last name you can't remember.. let alone the story of blue lock.

.
.
.
.

You lazily inquired without even opening your eyes, "Is there a way to pass the time?"

The system promptly replied, "There's a new game in the market right now called 'What in Hell is Bad.'"

"Could you please download that game on my phone?" you requested.

"Of course," the system obliged.

And that's how you spend the entire night staying up and playing that otome gacha game.

By the time you realized how much time had gone by it was already morning as the sunlight was shining thought your window.

"AH SHIT" you cursed as you put down your phone and ran to the bathroom to get fresh or at least try to..

In a comically anime-like fashion, you found yourself dashing down the street, a slice of bread clutched firmly between your teeth. As you made a dramatic turn around the corner, you were utterly unprepared for what awaited you.