Chapter Ten

"Last call for Hogsmeade! Come on, now!"

Hollyn, once all the boys had left, snuck into the boy's dormitory, looking for Harry's bed.

She found his stuff cluttered like all the others. A disgusting pigsty, at least the girls cleaned up after themselves.

She searched his small corner of the room and found his cloak, a gift from an unknown person, but everyone had their suspicions.

She took the cloak and began to leave. As she reached for the door it flew open and she almost fell forward, still reaching out.

"What are you doing?" Harry asked.

"Nothing." Hollyn was quick to shake her head and try discreetly hiding the cloak just behind her hip.

"What do you have?"

"Nothing." Hollyn furrowed his brows. She stepped back into the room when he tried to look behind her.

"Hollyn, what are you hiding?" He followed her around the room until he was able to reach out and grab the cloak from her. "My cloak?" He demanded, holding it up.

"You never use it." Hollyn shrugged, trying to grab it again. "Do you really wanna stay alone in the castle all day?" She didn't need to try and go for the cloak again, Harry was on her side with this.

On their way out of the castle, Fred and George stopped what could only be described as building a snowman in the worst possible way. They both reached out and grabbed the Potter twins, pulling them inside.

"Guys, let us go!" Harry said.

"Oh, clever."

"But not clever enough."

"Besides, we've got a better way."

"Guys, come on, we're trying to get to Hogsmeade." Hollyn said. At this point she had given up trying to walk against them.

"We know." The Weasleys said in unison.

"Don't worry."

"We'll get you there. We'll show you a quicker way." One said.

"If you pipe down." They pulled them back inside the castle and to a side hallway. "Oh, bless them."

"Amateurs." One of them shook his head.

"Let is go! Come on, guys." Harry said.

"Come and join the big kids." They set them on the stairs and Harry ripped the cloak off.

"What are you doing?" Harry demanded.

"Shh!" Both of the redheads snapped at him. One of the twins pulled a folded up piece of paper from his pocket.

Hollyn snatched the paper and Harry looked over her shoulder at it. "What's this rubbish?"

"It's blank." Hollyn pointed out.