"Don't you think, Priya, it's time to stop controlling him and let him speak his heart?" Meera stood up and fixed her gaze on me.

"You heard him," I responded before exiting. I walked upstairs, heading straight into my bedroom and then into the washroom.

I had no idea that Meera came here with a carefully crafted plan, which I would soon discover in just two days.

RAM.

"Get out!" I shouted at the girl who entered my cabin at that hour. "It's only 4:30 in the morning. Why are you here at this time?" I demanded to know.

"Sorry, Sir," she muttered, lowering her face, and then walked away.

"What made you stop?" I looked down at the girl. She was clearly expecting something in return from me, but I had never engaged in penetrating sex with anyone. Instead, I provided them with the pleasure they sought and compensated them in cash or kind for the services they rendered to me.

I held the girl in place as she attended to my desires, by taking my throbbing need in her mouth. However, before reaching the climax, I pulled her out from under the table and had her sit on my lap. Her breasts were partially exposed, and I sensually took a moment to tease her before gently caressing her nipples with my mouth. In response, she moaned in pleasure, whispering my name.

"Shut up!" I stood up, making her stand as well. "Get dressed and leave." I disliked it when anyone used my name in such intimate moments; it was a major turnoff for me. I had only given that privilege to Priya. She was the only one I had ever made love to in my life. She was my first, and she would be my last.

There's a reason I've never had sex with anyone all these years. I only shared that intimate connection with one girl, the love of my life. I gave myself to her alone. After her, there has been no one, and there will never be anyone.

"What happened, Ram?" the girl inquired, her hands tracing a path around my chest. She daringly slipped her hand under my shirt.

"I said, get out." I firmly grasped her hand and turned to face her. "From the beginning, I made it clear that I would make you moan hard, make you reach your climax harder, but you must not utter my name."

"Ram, baby, we were having a wonderful time. Please, don't do this. I can give you pleasure in whatever ways you desire. F**k me, baby," the girl pleaded as she attempted to hold on to me.

"I never f**k. Ask anyone I never f**k. I make love and my love is only for my love of my life." I said to her clutching her hairs. "And now before I call the security just leave and tell me what you need? How much do I owe you?"

"I don't want money or gifts I love you Ram. Marry me." She said.

She made me laugh heartily, which helped me relax. I could feel my tension easing down below. "Marry!! I'm already married," I exclaimed, proudly displaying my engagement ring.

"I don't believe you, a super-rich man, a ruthless billionaire, wearing this ring, a ring covered with rust. It looks cheap," she fell silent under the weight of my thunderous voice.

"GUARDS!" I bellowed at the top of my lungs. "Get dressed before they enter. I don't want them to see you like this," I ordered.

The guards arrived within a few minutes, standing at full attention, awaiting my instructions. "Escort this lady out of my office," I said, lighting my cigar.

I walked toward the girl, whose name I couldn't recall. "Don't try to act smart. This room has CCTVs, and the control and recording boxes are in that cupboard. If you attempt any tricks, I'll provide evidence of my innocence to the authorities and my father. It takes two to make a quarrel," I whispered, bending the truth slightly. While there were CCTVs in my room, they never recorded anything. I had installed them for my own security.