Too close. She whispered in her head, Bada can feel that decent distance between them closing in on her. It was an innocent distraction she could not avoid. Bada tried to get a hold of herself. She have to focus!

"R-right. So let's start this?! Fighting!"

As part of the basics, emotions plays a very important part in making a series of move into a dance. Like what Bada said, it helps in choreography and dancing as a whole. Nothing can create a dance look and feel more impactful than emotions conveyed through facial expressions.

And this lesson was easy peasy for Mauve. Amidst their class she wrote down how facial expression is also a vital part of sign language. If they feel sorry, they have to look apologetic. If they want to convey the emotion of sadness, they show it. Same goes for the rest. It's how they can communicate well with other deaf and even to the hearing.

'I could say, us deaf can see through people's expressions easily, like the back of our hands.'

Mauve wrote down. Bada nodded as she took in each word. They are on water break. They have 20 minutes more left on the clock for their lesson. The two did not realize how the time passed. They were enjoying their lesson today. It was better than the first time.

While Bada sat down on the floor, catching her breath and drinking some water. Mauve, who seemed to get more energetic by the minute, went and played a song. She sat down in front on the speaker, her hand placed on it feeling the beat and vibration travelling through her hand and the rest of her body while she is also reading something on her phone.

While staring at Mauve crouched down Bada can't help but sum up in her head the things she observed about Mauve, the music dying down in the background of her thoughts. One thing about the kid that Bada has seen is that she is talkative, well if anyone's been attentive, Mauve doesn't actually talk instead she writes. And she always has something to say so she makes sure she has her phone on her pocket at all times.

When she agrees on something or just simply has something to say, she'd write it down like a typing master. Then she'd hurriedly show it to Bada, and she'd read it.

She's also loud. Obviously not in the literal sense, its more on the expressions. She wasn't joking when she said earlier that deaf people are expressive, because everytime Mauve is feeling something she can't hide it. It always shows in her eyes, the movement of her lips, her brows and even her breathing. They stare at each other most of the time so it's not really hard to miss those little shifts.

In terms of the lessons, so far it has been going smoothly. Again, better than the first time. Earlier they've already been exploring different emotions commonly used in dancing in general and not just one genre. Sadness, happiness, pride, sorrow, anger, there were also emotions that Mauve was curious on how to execute like passion or resolve.

To be honest the kid was fast in learning, maybe because what she said earlier about showing emotions was true but Mauve's execution was spot on. And that's without even using any music at all.

In her experience, some students finds this lesson kind of awkward to execute for them and they end up laughing in the middle of the class. She's glad to see a student who doesn't feel that way.

Bada smirked while a little realization flashed in her mind. In the span of an hour she was able to observe so much, guess the kid's too much of an open book. Whether its generally a good thing or not, Bada ain't sure about that, but its cute. It's just scary because people might take advantage of this girl.

As the melody hummed throughout the studio, Mauve was up and catching Bada's attention again by waving her hand. Which wasn't hard to miss since Bada only kept her attention to Mauve. Well we're the only one here after all.