"Hey. Okay, so I just wanted to know if you have any clothes for tomorrow night? I mean something party-like?" She asks.

"I have some crop tops and shorts and stuff like that. Would that work?" I aks, not knowing what they wear when they are going to a party.

"Oh, god no. What you need is a dress. Do you own dresses?" She asks.

"No, or not the kind I think you would mean are 'party-like'." I tell her.

"That's okay, what are you doing tomorrow after school? I hear some of the teacher talking about letting us go home earlier tomorrow, like two hours earlier or something." She tells me and I look at her weird. Why would she wanna know what I'm doing after school tomorrow?

"Nothing, I think. Probably getting ready for the party." I say.

"Well, now you are going to the mall with me to find you a dress. I will just take my stuff with me to school and then I'll get ready with you at your place. If that's okay with you?" She says.

"Okay, I have my number here on this paper and you can just take me tomorrow after school where to meet up with you. See ya." I say, handing her the paper with my number on and walks to wards the door.

And just as I get outside my phone goes off. I look at the caller ID and see that it's Jason. The first thing I do when I answer is saying hi, and asking what he wants. He, apparently, just wanna know if I wanna hang out, but I tell him I can't because I have to go to the store or thee all to buy all the stuff for the party. He then asks if he can come and I just tell him yes. Why not? Maybe there is something else I should get that isn't on the list, I think to myself. He tells me to go to his locker because that is where he is. I just do as he says and walk to his locker. And just as I reaches him he closes his locker, turns around and smile.

"Let's get going." He says and we walk out of the schools exit doors.

I tell him that we will walk to my place and drop off our things. I don't tell him that we are going to take my car since he has a driver's license, but doesn't have a car. When we reach the port to where I live and get into the driveway Jason starts to talk about how long this driveway is and that we have to walk a little more than he thought to get to the house. I then stop and look at him.

"You can't walk up a driveway? Wuss." I say continue to walk. I look back at him, seeing that he is standing completely still. I then call his name and he looks up and realises that I'm not standing beside him anymore so he runs up to me.

"I'm not a wuss, I can walk up to your house." He says.

"That's what she said." I say really low, almost as a whisper.

"What?" He ask.

"Nothing." I say giving him a big smile.

When we have reached the house, we get inside. We don't take off our shoes, we just walk up to my room and sit down our things. Then we walk outside to the garage. I open the garage port and there it is. My beautiful, almost not used, car. I look at Jason whom is just standing there, with big eyes and open mouth.

"What's wrong?" I ask completely serious.

"This is your car?" He asks and I nod. "You have a Range Rover?" He asks.

"Yeah, I got it from Jensen and Danneel on my 16th birthday." I tell him and looks at it. I'm so sad that I can't drive it yet, but I can soon. There is not so long till my driver's test. If I pass it, I get my license and I can drive myself to school. Then Jensen don't have to driv me to school every morning and pick me up after. I can just drive from school and to the mall, or something.

"You are one lucky kid." He says smiling at me.

"Well, I can't drive it yet so I don't know how lucky I am." I say. Plus I lost my mother, but I don't say that because that would kinda just ruin the good mood there is.

"Then why are we standing here? We should get down to the busstop. I'm sure if we hurry, we can still catch the bus, it'll be there in five. Let's get going." He says checking the time on his phone.

"Or you could just drive it." I say holding the keys up.

"Are you serious?" He asks.

"No, I just wanted to show you the keys, and then walk down to the busstop. What do you think." I laugh and he does too.

"But are you for real? I get to drive it?" He ask.

"Yeah, and then we don't have to take all the stuff we buys with us on the bus." I say and throw the keys over to him. Lucky enough he catches them. We get inside and he turns it on. We drive out of the garage and I press a button so the garage port closes after us, then I press another button so that the port opens and when we are out i puss the button again so it closes.