『 CHAPTER 46 』

Começar do início

"Well, if you put it that way..." Yukimura began.

"It does make sense," Kita finished.

Nishinosora placed his arms behind his head. "But how you'd get here? Ain't God Eden is an island?"

"Obviously, I used a boat. All of the kids like us who had been trained in God Eden are released from that place. Emperor - ah, I mean, Gouenji-san himself is the one who provided us a chance to relax."

"Does that explain the pass you're holding?" Minamisawa pointed at the laminated ticket in Hakuryuu's hand.

"Yup. Certain the rest of you have one."

"We do. But this is too much of a coincidence...." Yukimura sighed.

"Coincidences happens a lot. But when it comes to [Surname] and me, I'd dare say this is fate."

"Like hell," Sousuke huffed.

"[Surname], are you okay?" Yoshihiko asked.

You nodded. You took out your phone, typed away, then showed Hakuryuu your request: "Ryuu, would you like to join us?"

"No ⸺" Namikawa began.

"Why, I'd like to. Thanks."

The rest of the guys glared at him, but his smile did not fade. Almost, almost, it turned into a smirk.

Minamisawa sighed, running a hand through his hair. "Since [Surname] is the one who asked this, we will let this slide. However, we ask that you buy your own food and beverages."

"Fair enough."

You clapped your hands. Then, you urged everyone to grab their own passes. Once you got yours, you looked around the park, wondering what attraction to go on first. Your eyes landed on the Haunted House.

"Y-you wanna go there?" Yoshihiko paled.

"It's okay if any of you don't wanna go!" you said through your phone. "I'm a brave girl."

"A Haunted House, huh?" Hakuryuu said. He smiled at you. "Sounds interesting. I'll join you."

Miyabino raised his hand. "I'm joining too!"

"Ah, then I'll be coming as well," Ryuuzaki said.

"I'll come with you, too. I've heard today they have a theme based on Europeon Ghosts," Minamisawa said.

Your eyes sparkled once Minamisawa said that.

"So, we'll be splitting off, huh?" Nishinosora asked.

"It definitely seems so," Kita answered. "Hm, let's all group at 2PM for lunch."

Everyone gave their answers before splitting off to choose their choice of attractions.

At the Haunted House, you were unbothered by the jumpscares. Hakuryuu and Minamisawa were just as unfazed, but they did have their moments where they froze up or jolted a little. Ryuuzaki had his scared moments too, and he was embarrassed at times you held hand with him to comfort him - not that he minded holding hands with you.

Miyabino, on the other hand, clung to you as much possible, much to the other three boys' chagrin. (He even had the audacity to ask you to pat his head.) When they came across a Victorian Ghost, he shrieked and jumped into your arms. Then, he buried his face into your neck, mumbling about asking you to protect him. Unbeknownst to you, he poked his tongue out at the other three. Tick marks etched on their foreheads.

Once you were out of the house, Ryuuzaki and Hakuryuu worked together to pull Miyabino off of you. Minamisawa, meanwhile, distracted you from Miyabino's cries for help by bringing you to a cotton candy stand.