˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

"We are awesome," Cristina said, sitting on the couch with a glass of wine. "I can't believe we did all this."

Blair chuckled from her spot next to her, glancing over at Callie who was finishing setting up the table. Callie and her shared a look.

"You mean you can't believe Blair did all of this while I helped her, and you opened a bottle of wine?" Callie asked her.

"Hey," Cristina scolded, turning around. "My credit card made all of her ideas come to life, so we did it."

Footsteps up the staircase could be heard, all eyes looking as a "Hello," and a Derek Shepherd came up them.

"Damn it," Callie cursed, rushing to finish her presentation of the table. "Uh... not ready! Cristina, where are your napkins?"

"Hi," Derek said, coming in anyways.

"Hey, if you're here for the party, you're like, way too early," Cristina told him.

"I'm not here for the party," he said, and Blair got up from her spot to help Callie, going to look for wherever the hell Cristina kept her napkins.

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

When Blair came back from Cristina's kitchen, where she found the napkins up a shelf in the pantry, it was just her and Callie in the fire house.

"Where did they go?" she asked.

"Bailing," Callie shrugged, taking the napkins from her. "I called Mark to come help us until Owen gets back."

"W-what do you mean bailing, this is her party what the hell?" Blair asked, popping a chip into her mouth, but Callie just shrugged.

"Well, okay then."

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

"Welcome, wine's on the table, beer's in the fridge."

Mark was doing a wonderful job being the host while Cristina was gone, welcoming people into the fire house with his enthusiastic and booming voice. It was even funnier for Blair to watch from the entry way when he was doing it to Owen.

"We have a fridge?" Owen asked, pausing as he came inside with Teddy and Meredith.

"And since you actually live here, I'll have over the hosting duties to you," Mark told Owen.

"Where's Cristina?" Meredith.

"Haven't seen her, which is sort of rude. Avery's chick or Torres might know, hang on," he said, turning around to see Blair was standing there behind him. She shot him a raised eyebrow at the usage of Avery's chick, and he looked like a deer in headlights. Sighing at himself, he tried to zoom right past it and asked, "Did Yang say where she was—"

"No clue," Blair shrugged, pushing off of the entry way when she saw Jackson walking up, "Try Callie."

She went over to Jackson, who looked surprised when he saw her there. His eyes lit up, though, a small smile flashing across his face as he turned his neck downwards to look at her. After the day he had, losing a patient due to a damn fistula and all, and then having to open her up on his own without Bailey? Yeah, he needed to see Blair.

"Hey, you," he said, feeling as if his entire body was finally able to relax once he was able to wrap his arms around her. He pulled away slightly, still holding onto her, just looking down at her now. "I didn't know you'd be here."