Your numbers up

Gn reader

Rating: sfw?

Warnings: none really

An: this was a request on  my tumbler :)

You hear the phone ring in the living room, You walk from the kitchen to the living room phone. You pick it up and answer it expecting to be your parents who just left moments ago.

 "Mom and Dad I told you I would be fine..." you were cut off by a voice on the other line

 "Hello there" The voice was not of your mother nor fathers this voice was unfamiliar. 

"Who's this? I'm sorry, sir, but I think you have the wrong number." 

"Tell me your name and I'll tell you mine" 

"Really good chat and all but i need to go" You say as you hang up the phone before the stranger on the other line can get another word in.

 "My name?" You whisper to yourself shaking your head as you reenter the kitchen. As soon as you get back to fixing your dinner the phone rings again. You enter the living room once again and answer the phone a bit more annoyed.

 "Hello." You say more bitchy than intended.

 "You picked up the phone when mom and dad left you alone." Your heart jumps into your throat.

 "Excuse me?" You reply, trying not to make your voice sound shaky.

 "You never told me your name."

 "Why do you wanna know my name?"

 "Because I want to know who I'm looking at." The next thing you heard was the dial tone. You drop the phone and hear the thud it made on the hardwood floor followed buy silence. 

'Pull it together, you live far away from everything in town.' You repeted in your head like a skipping record. The phone rang again.

 "Who's there?!" You screamed as you answered for the third time tonight, your tone more fearful than pissed off now.

"Don't you know not to ask those questions?" The voice said in an eerily calm manner.

 "I'm hanging up the phone! You fucking creep!"

 "Tisk, tisk,Wrong answer...Y/N." You felt your heart stop for a minute.

 "My boyfriend is on his way asshole if you dont quit he will beat your ass!" You screamed.

 "You mean pretty little Spencie?...." Your breath caught in your throat.

".....He won't be making it tonight, let's just say he... couldn't CUT IT!" 

CRASH! The kitchen window broke and a masked figure appeared....