TMNT/ Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

--Idea #1

Leonardo Hamato Love Story - SHE was a patriot of the state, serving as a highly respected FBI agent, well known to be ruthless and giving no mercy to the crooks she took down. this girl is named Sophia O'Neill, The elder sister of The persistent Channel six News reporter April O'Neil. HE is the Zen, katana welding teenage mutant ninja turtle living with his three other brothers and his Adoptive father, Splinter, a talking mutated rat that looked after him and his brothers. let's just say when these two meet when Amara finds herself in trouble and he saves the day, you could say it was love at first sight.

------------------------------------------------------------

--Idea #2

Raphael Hamato Love Story - Evangeline Alice O'Neil was the Fifteen year old cousin of the persistent twenty something News reporter April O'Neil, April had taken Madison in when she had turned eighteen when Madisons father had died in a mysterious Fire nearly Eight years after her father had died in a mysterious Fire. Madison was a girl that was reserved and quiet, Her only hobbies were sitting around in her and April's apartment watching Netflix, Being the captain of her dance team and eating pizza, Completely different than her Cousin. When the girls meet Four, Bandana wearing, Six foot talking turtles, A lot of shit happens changing the girls lives forever and a certain red bandana wearing turtle has eyes on The younger O'Neil Girl.

------------------------------------------------------------