Chapter 1 - The time we met

MARK POV:

I wake up feeling tired and worn out but still get up and get ready for my first day of collage. I slip on some pants but my tail gets stuck in the process so I struggle for a while but once I sort it out I finish getting ready and head downstairs.
"Good morning dude ready for collage today?"
My roommate asks me in a nice tone. I was in fact ready but not excited for it, having to get onto a routine again of waking up early.
"I'm ready but let me get some breakfast first."
I reply. I was really hungry this morning so I get some toast and then walk out of the door with the toast in my mouth. I was going to be late if I didn't leave now, I put my bag on and start to walk towards the collage. When I reach the collage I finish my toast then walk inside looking at all the students walking in as well, they all look pretty ready for this me however, am not excited. When I reach my first class of the day I scan the room for a vacant seat then spot one in the back corner of the room. Once I'm sat in my seat I get my supplies out and look up to see a wolf bigger than me standing in front of my desk.
"Hey there. Can I help you?
I ask nicely, I really didn't know what he wanted but I found myself blushing at him for some reason.
"Your cute when you blush."
He said to me, which made me blush more.
"Is that seat taken?"
He said to me while pointing at the empty seat next to me. "Well if it's empty clearly not" I say in my head.
"No it's free."
I say while smiling at him. The more I look at him the more I blush so I decide to look away and get my water bottle out of my bag to cool myself down. Then I look to my side as the wolf sits next to me and I give him a warm smile and he returns it to me.
"I'm Xander by the way. Call me Xan"
He says then smiles at me. Wow the more I look at him the more I fall for him but it is the first day and i have just met this guy, he seems pretty sweet though.
"Mark."
I say to him and shake his hand. It seemed a bit worn out as if he'd been digging or something but I didn't mind it. He was wearing a pink hoodie and white sweatpants it looked good on him. Then the class started.

*part 2 - what happened in the bathroom?*

As the class starts I'm unfocused because Xander keeps fidgeting In his chair I still try to pay attention but it's getting a bit annoying now
"Are you okay Xan? Is there anything I can help with?"
I ask him sternly. If I could help him with it maybe I could pay more attention to class and not him even though I don't mind looking at him he is pretty handsome.
"I can't reach this itch on my back. Can you get it for me?"
He asks me, wow me help him? That's the first time someone has asked me to help them with something so simple like that.
"Oh sure thing."
I say then he lifts his shirt with his back facing me. Wow he definitely worked out he's got a nice body, well from what I can see through all that fur then I start to scratch his back blushing while I do so, his fur was really fluffy though and it felt really nice to touch. After I had gotten the itch for him he settled down and I could finally focus again then took more notes on the class and so did Xan. Around 30 minutes later I needed to go to the bathroom so I put my hand up and asked. The teacher let me go and when I got into the males bathroom I recognised the voice in there. It was my ex boyfriend, Dusk a 6'1 black wolf, he was in the stall... crying? So being the nice person I am i spoke to him.
"Hey dusk are you okay?"
I asked cautiously awaiting his reply. Dusk was my boyfriend of 1 year until we broke up a couple of months ago because he wasn't feeling loved. bull shit. However I'm still nice to him anyways.
"Mark is that you?"
He asks clearly surprised and wiping his eyes.
"Yes it's me dusk. In the flesh."
I say a little bit jokingly with the last part but he opens the stall door and looks at me. He seems to have been crying for a while because he had bags under his eyes, or was he tired I don't know but he pulled me into the stall and pinned me against the wall.
"You don't know how much I missed you Mark."
He says then abruptly kisses me. I hated that kiss he used his tongue to search my mouth his tongue tasted bad and unwashed then I pushed him away.

"Dusk what are you doing?" *mark*
"Can't I kiss you? Your so cute~" *dusk*
"Dusk you broke up with me remember. We aren't a thing anymore." *mark*
"Well I can change your mind~" *dusk*
As dusk says that he puts his hand underneath my shirt feeling around my warm body, my heart beating really fast as he does so I couldn't run seeing as though he had me pinned against the stall. He slowly took his hand from under my shirt while I'm panting quite heavily and slowly reaches down to my pants trying to get to my dick but my belt stopped him from going too far. He grunted and groaned because he couldn't fit his hand down them, he then took his hand off of me and used both of them to try and take off my pants and that's when I knew I had a chance to run so I pushed him away with a forceful kick, flung open the stall door and ran back to class. Xan was looking at me concerned because I had been gone for 10 minutes, as I sat down he looked at me.
"Mark what happened? You seem a little scared."
Xan asked with concern and I looked at him my heart still racing
"Don't worry Xan I'm okay. Promise."
I just completely lied to him and from the look on his face he wasn't buying it but I looked back at my book and continued taking notes. When the class ended I was the first to leave and Xan followed me out putting his hand on my shoulder.
"Mark you need to tell me what happened in the bathroom. Was it serious?"
Xan asked me with quite a bit of concern on his face I thought it was right to tell him but my anxiety couldn't I was scared to say anything in that moment. Xander then stopped me in place and leaned down to my level then looked me in the eyes.

"Mark what happened." *Xander*
"Sigh I just ran into an ex is all" *Mark*
"Did anything happen in there." *Xander*
"He..." *Mark*
But before I could finish I realised my eyes were full of tears and I was on the verge of crying. Xander looked at me then hugged me, which made me blush and immediately stop crying and I hugged him back.
"Hey mark I know this is a bit out of pocket right now but do you want to hang out at my place. I don't feel safe having you be alone with your ex still close by."
As Xander asked me that I blushed and nodded walking out of collage with him. 20 minutes later we arrived at his apartment, it wasn't much but it was cosy.