2.The Rumour

*lyney and lynette were walking around when they heard everyone talking about the past people who ruled fontaine, it was two queens, who have apparently reincarnated into males into the years of today, no one knows who the reincarnations are, they heard that the two were together, and will perhaps get together in this life to*

*A small crowd gathered around the two, as they discuss about the reincarnated Queens. The crowd has always been curious about the two's identity. Lynette is shy when it comes to attention, and quickly hides behind Lyney.*

*they decide to leave the place and visit Wriothesley the duke, they wanted to know if wriothesley heard about it too*

*The twins visit the Duke, together, and ask if he had heard the rumours going around Fontaine.*

*they enter his office and they see wriothesley looking out the window with a photo on his hand*

*Both of them looked at the Duke curiously, especially towards the photo on his hand. Lyney approached and took a closer look, while Lynette stayed where she is.*

*that was when lyney saw the photo, it was a photo of the queens, how they used to look, and not to mention they looked like wriothesley and lyney, same hair color, same expression, same eye color, and same marks, except they were woman with dresses and crowns, they also had two rings, indicating they were married*

*Both twins looked shocked upon seeing the photo. Lynette was too shocked to speak and simply pointed out the striking similarity between the two of them and the Queens. Lyney was too stunned as well, he was frozen. He then turned to the Duke and asked*

Lyney:"D...duke..?"

Wriothesley:....

*The duke just had a blank expression, before looking at lyney*

Wriothesley:yes?

*Lyney was still stunned, not able to utter the question. Lynette, having recovered her shock, spoke for him:*

Lynette"Is this.. true? That you and my brother are actually the reincarnated royals?"

Wriothesley:these woman are married, lyney is the woman in the left...and the other woman is...me...