👨‍👩‍👧 Chapter 180 - 182

Start from the beginning

“This——” Qiao Moyu remembered that she did say that as she fell silent. She said dryly, “I don't need to rehearse this. I can do it well!”

“Really?” Ye Peicheng's suddenly narrowed his eyes and an oppressive aura surrounded her, “You have experience?”

“I don't! I don't!” Qiao Moyu immediately shook her head like a rattle-drum.

She had explained to Ye Peicheng that she had Luo Luo when she was drunk and went to the wrong room. She didn't know and didn't remember what happened afterward, so she doesn't know who Luo Luo's father is.

As a result, she didn't have any memory of the only time she did it.

“Since you don't, then let's rehearse it.” Ye Peicheng touched Qiao Moyu's lips and in a low voice, he said, “I don't have any experience, so I want to practice it in advance. Otherwise, when I actually have to act it out, I wouldn't be able to do a good job.”

Ch.181

“Since you don't, then let's rehearse it.” Ye Peicheng touched Qiao Moyu's lips and in a low voice, he said, “I don't have any experience, so I want to practice it in advance. Otherwise, when I actually have to act it out, I wouldn't be able to do a good job.”

Even the ghost won't believe that he can't act it well!

Qiao Moyu cursed at him in silence; she couldn't help but ask, “You truly don't have any experience?”

When Ye Peicheng heard that the muscles in his body became taut, “Do you want me to have experience?” As he spoke, he grabbed her hand and put it on his chest.

His chest felt smooth and strong, because of her nervousness, Qiao Moyu's thoughts began to drift, “You seem to be pretty muscular!”

“Do you like it?” Ye Peicheng meaningful asked.

“You, you, you——” Qiao Moyu looked at Ye Peicheng in shock, she didn't know that he was that type of person!

“Little Moyu, you haven't answered my question yet.” As he said that, he wrapped his arms around the sides of Qiao Moyu's body. He looked at her and said, “Do you like that I'm wearing thin clothes so that you can feel my muscles?”

Qiao Moyu regret coming to the little stream to wash her feet and going to the thatched cottage with him!

Her back was pressed against the mat, her throat tightened as she replied, “Yeah.”

“Then let's continue acting,” Ye Peicheng said as he leaned towards her once again.

Because her back was already pressed against the mat, she had no room to escape from him. She could only look on helplessly as he got closer and closer to her…

Her body trembled as he approached, and then there was suddenly buzzing sound in her head as light filled the entire shabby room.

Ye Peicheng was startled by the sudden light and stopped moving.

A myriad of light burst from Qiao Moyu's bracelet, flooding the room with brilliant lights.

Qiao Moyu's eyes were full of grievances; tears filled her eyes as she complained, “I'm only 18 years old!”

Ye Peicheng only thought that Qiao Moyu was making up random excuses to get out of this situation, so he could only helplessly reply, “An is an adult already.”

She didn't reply; she only continued to look at him with eyes of full grievances.

Her small face originally looked elegant and attractive, but because her face was full of grievances, it gave people the feeling like raindrops on a pear blossom. He felt the depths of his heart aching for her.