1-4 (Someone similar)

Days after days, Jessica have been doing more commission. With or without Bennett. He is the only person who have been helping her. That aside, she's been making more friends. When one day Jessica head back to Mondstadt with Bennett and their other friend, they see people are running away from hilichurls.

"Hilichurls in the city!? How is that even possible?" Bennett questioned. Without wasting any more time, he went in to help. "Come on, Razor. We have to protect the citizens and bring them to safety. Let's split up." Jessica said. Razor nodded, understood. The both of them went separate ways to help.

Jessica look around to see if there are other people in trouble but there's no one. She thought maybe most people have found a safe place. Suddenly, she sees a dim light behind one of the houses. When she take a look to what it is, she sees a portal. This made her feel vaguely familiar. She starts to walk towards it but she heard a voice, telling her to stay back.

She ignore the voice. When she is one step away from the portal, her head starts to feel hurt. Jessica drop down to her knees as she place both of her hands to her head, fighting the pain. Suddenly, the place changed. She sees a young lady at the rooftop while the sun starts to set.

"Huh? Where am I? Why am I here?" Jessica thought. "Stuck with lecturer? What a bummer.." The young lady said to herself. Then, grabbing her bag and walk away to leave the place. At that moment, the ground below the young lady starts to break. It cause her to fall. Jessica's eyes widen. It's similar to the dream she had few days ago. Jessica ran towards the young lady to see what happened to her. From the edge of the hole, she can't see her.

"...sica! Jessica!"

A voice made her snap out of it. Jessica see herself on her knees and turn to see Barbara who is concerned about her. "Come, we have to head in the Favonius Infirmary." Barbara said, holding her hand out. Jessica is confused at the moment to what's going on. She reach out for Barbara's hand and stand up. Then, the both of them make their way to the Knights of Favonius Headquarter.

Once Jessica and Barbara have reached in the Favonius Infirmary, Jessica sit on a chair while Barbara talked to a lady. Jessica can't helped but think of what she saw back then. She wonder why is it happening to her. The dream, that young lady. She thinks that there must be some kind of connection.

Barbara's voice made Jessica snap back to reality. "I saw you were down on your knees. What happened to you?" Barbara asked. "I'm.. I'm not sure. There was a portal and-" Before Jessica could finish her sentence, a lady cut her off. "A portal? Hmm.. I heard someone said that is where those hilichurls came from." She said. "Wait, but there's no portal when I found Jessica." Barbara said. The three of them went silent for a while. They thought that this doesn't add up.

Time flies to night time. Amber is with Jessica at Good Hunters. They are having dinner. "So when Barbara came, there's no portal? That really is odd.." Amber said and then ate the last bite of her food. "Well, I'd like to stay and chat more about it but I have a duty finish. I'll see you in the next morning." Amber said and left. As for Jessica, she left the city to take stroll.

While Jessica is walking, she heard sword clashing multiple times not far from her. She hid behind a tree and take a peek. A male and a mysterious mage are fighting. "Hn.. You knew about my power, so what?" The mage said and pushed the male, making him fall to the ground. He seems to be injured badly after fighting for quite some time. Before the mage could do anything to him, Jessica comes in to protect him.

"Huh.. I thought you could still stand up and fight, Kaeya." Jessica said. "Hn.. Then, let's see if you can still stand up when she use her power." Kaeya said. Jessica suddenly had a bad feeling about it. The mage make the first move by disappearing and appear behind Jessica. This made Jessica surprised. When the mage was about to hit Jessica's back with her power, a water shield appear around her out of the blue. The water they are seeing no ordinary. The colour of it is violet, not blue.

Seeing this made Jessica and Kaeya confused while the mage seem surprised. The mage step back and mumbled,"Similar but different.. It's protecting her." Jessica heard her but doesn't know what she meant. "Quick question.. How long have you been here?" The mage asked Jessica. "Huh? Um.. About 2 weeks and a half. I think." Jessica replied. "I won't harm her." The mage said. Suddenly, the water shield disappear. Jessica is still confused to what's going on. A portal appear behind the mage and she said,"We'll meet again some day.. Your world is not the same anymore.." Then, she went inside and the portal disappear after that.

Kaeya stand up and walk towards Jessica. "What did she mean by that?" He asked. "To be frank, I'm not really sure." Jessica replied. "Also, the water that protects you is.. No ordinary. Have you always had it with you?" He asked again. "The water? I'm not controling it. It just appear out of nowhere." Jessica explained. Kaeya have something in mind that made him recall.

"There is this person you remind me of and I think it's better if I tell you because you seem to possess the something similar as him but with a different element." Kaeya said. "Similar but different? I heard she said something like that." Jessica said, referring to the mysterious mage. This got him questioning. "I'm starting to wonder whether that mage has a connection with whatever you and Mike are possessing it.." Kaeya said. "Who?" Jessica asked when he mentioned Mike's name.

Kaeya starts telling her a little about Mike. He said he came from the land of Sumeru and is travelling around to find answers to why he possess something similar like Jessica. He came to Mondstadt to look for more clues but all he got is nothing. "Wait, that  means I'm the same as him to why I end up here!" Jessica thought. "I have to find him." She said. Kaeya knew she would say something like that after telling her about Mike. "I'll help you since you're looking the same thing as Mike." Kaeya said. So to help her, he send a letter to Mike that he has someone to meet in a few days.