Blog 173 - 177

Blog 173:

Y/n: so my wife just said that "we" are going to start eating healthier.

Nat: *walks in the kitchen* yes i did.

Y/n: yeah, but i still haven't found who the hell you're talking to, babe.

Nat:

⸻⸻⸻ ⴵ ⸻⸻⸻

⸻⸻⸻ ⸻⸻⸻

Blog 174:

Nat: *breaks the toaster oven*

Nat: *texts Y/n* when were you going to tell me that you broke the toaster oven?

Y/n: *scared* i'm sorry! i'm going to buy a new one on my way home, i promise!

⸻⸻⸻ ⸻⸻⸻

Blog 175:

Y/n: *walks into the living room, pissed*

Wanda: you okay there, Y/n?

Y/n: why don't you ask Nat...

Wanda: *looks over to Nat, confused*

Nat: apparently saying "Alexa, skip" during my wife's story is rude.

*everyone laughs*

⸻⸻⸻ ⸻⸻⸻

Blog 176:

Wanda: happy anniversary you guys! do you have any plans today?

Y/n: *going pale because she forgot then looks at Nat*

Nat to Y/n: oh yeah... it is today! oh god, i forgot! happy anniversary moya lyubov! *kisses Y/n*

Y/n: w- wait, you forgot too? *releases a sigh of relief* this is the best gift you've ever given me baby. happy anniversary, my love! *kisses and hugs Nat*

Clint to Wanda: i can't believe these two forgot their anniversary.

⸻⸻⸻ ⸻⸻⸻

Blog 177:

Yelena: hey, you guys are back early...

Nat: so my wife surprised me with a night out to celebrate the anniversary of our first date. i was reminded of the woman i fell in love with.

Yelena: aw, that's sweet... but that still does not explain why you guys are back early.

Y/n: yyyeah... we arrived at the theater and learned that the movie was playing at a different location a full hour earlier...

Nat: then i was reminded of the woman i married.

Yelena: