"Mr.Aston you are late I hope you have an excuse?"

"Actually I do if you don't mind I was talking to the Principle!" He said with confidence he took out a note that I'm guessing was from the principle because after reading it he nodded and told Blake to go to his seat. I was really mad during this class since when I came in I chose the seat in the back and nobody usually sits in the back until now Blake had to just sit right next to me when there was a empty seat in front of me across from me and another empty seat right across the room why did he have to choose the seat that was next to me this was not my day today!

"So should I drive you home today?" I gave him a disgusted look and looked back at the teacher who was now talking about the square root of something!

"No I'll walk plus I hate to interrupt your afterschool schedule!"

"I don't have anything to do afterschool!"

"Well now you do because I'm not going home with you even though we're neighbors and secondly I am say this for the last time I am not riding that death trap!" I emphasized on the sentence I AM NOT RIDING THAT DEATH TRAP! He chuckled then stopped talking finally I thought he'd never stop talking!

"Um cupcake?"

"What?" I said really annoyingly

"You have a little something on your pants!" He said really quietly so no one could hear I listened and looked down! Oh great just when I talk to Blake my week starts are you kidding me? I didn't have a jacket to cover so what was I going to do?

"Here I'll let you borrow my jacket!" It was like this boy could read my mind. I thanked him and wrapped it around my waist and walked up to the teacher. He nodded when I said I needed to go to the nurse He wrote me a pass and I went up to the nurse I did everything I needed to do and went back to class to get my backpack! I guess I left at the right time because school is now over so that's a good thing.

I walked out of school and see Mr.player here leaning against his motorcycle trying his best to look cool. Sometimes he makes it work and sometimes he doesn't look cool doing that!

"Hey!" He said while walking towards me

"Hey!"

"So can I have my jacket back now?"

"Nah I think I'll keep it!" I said giggling and walked away

"Wait Emma?" The way he said my name made me tingle that was an awkward feeling though.

"What?" I turned around and he gestured his hand towards his precious Rosalie,

"Again I repeat what?"

"Get on I'll take you home!" I didn't even have any more energy to argue with him so I just got on. Once he started to drive I closed my eyes tight shut I had my hands only at his sides I am not wrapping my arm around him!

"You can open your eyes now!" I took a little peak first then opened both of my eye and I was finally at home I actually made it home alive! I got off of his motorcycle and thanked him I walked towards my door but I was stopped by a pair of hands holding my arm I turned around and looked at him Blake he had Blue crystal eyes that I had never noticed before!

"Let go I need to go inside!"

"You still need to give me my jacket remember?"

"No remember what I said I want to keep your jacket!"

"Whatever I will find a way to get my jacket back!" I stick my tongue out at him and ran off!