Season 2 Demon large cruiser arc

Azur Lane: Final Countdown: Remake Edition vol 2

season 2: Demon Large Cruiser arc

Based: Devil May Cry 5 DLC

----------------------------------------

Character appearance and based on:

Alaska CB-1 similar looked of Dante

weaponed used: Dual Revolver and Exile destruction sword.

possess: Sin Devil Trigger

Guam CB-1 similar looked of Vergil 

weaponed used: Sentiment Yamato (katana) stolen from Musashi.

Possess: Sin Devil Trigger

Puerto Rico similar looked of V

------------------------------------

character appeared from season 1:

Guam LHD-9 similar looked of Nero

weaponed used: Similar blade from Nero's sword and Revolver with double barrel

Possess: Devil Trigger

Nimitz

Missouri

Other modern warship

and 

Azur Lane character such as:
Cleveland

Colombia

Denver

Montpelier

Helena

St. Louis

Takao

Atago

Musashi

Prinz Eugen

Admiral Hipper

Info: 

After Project Orochi arc, The faction now finally join Azur Lane. However, a strange, hooded man approached Musashi wielding her katana. Her sister Shinano, tell her big sister to see a strange Hooded man approached to her. However, he suddenly destroyed her riggings arm, stole her blade. Her katana suddenly changed into different, her glowing purple changed into blue. With Hooded man with stolen Musashi blade, he disappeared by opening the portal.

Sometimes in later, Azur Lane were under threat from the siren, but the Leviathan has awakened. Nimitz, Guam LHD-9, Missouri and Azur Lane along with modern warship then go to Sakura Empire mainland and stopped the sirens. But somehow, met the large Cruiser, Alaska and Puerto Rico. Both here to helped Azur Lane to clear out the sirens. Then Shinano has a vision to see Leviathan has awaken. One month later, Alaska returns with his new sword found in underground of Sakura Empire and encounter Demon fox. Next Puerto Rico went on his mission to find the staff with a blade in Korean Peninsula and encounter a demon samurai. 

One month later, after defeating sirens, they then engage the leviathan. When approaching the Leviathan, Peurto Rico, approached the Leviathan as Alaska tries to be stopped Puerto Rico of what is he going to do, when he stabbed Leviathan eye, a blue beacon stroke on leviathan and Puerto Rico, awakened of one of his little twin brother Guam Second class of Alaska class cruiser. Shinano saw her vision from Puerto Rico that Leviathan is a demon-side Kansen of Alaska's little twin brother Guam who used the Sentiment Yamato's power to separate his demon and Kansen halves to manifesting as Puerto Rico. Guam then return to Qlipoth tree located in Royal Navy mainland. When Azur Lane and Modern warship knew of Guam was planning something worst... Alaska then recovers his full strength to battle his little twin brother again. But Guam LHD-9 wanted to go after Guam too however Azur Lane and Modern Warship wanted explanation to him of whats going on, but somehow Alaska revealed that Guam is Guam (LHD-9)'s father and Helena is his mother because of his hair looks, refusing Guam (LHD-9) to kill his own father. Upon arrival of Royal Navy mainland, the Qlipoth tree was still standing there, they make their way to the tree and Alaska then face Guam to fight again, were Guam learns Guam (LHD-9) is his son and Helena is his wife. With Guam LHD-9 he got to called from Missouri telling him not to let his father and uncle Alaska dies. Guam (LHD-9) finally regain his power of demons and stopped both dies. Guam (LHD-9), let Alaska out of the fight Guam (LHD-9) vows to end the pair's sibling rivalry and challenge Guam as Son against father. After defeat, Guam finally remembers his son and his wife Helena. Guam finally free from his curses and his demons remains as his powers. He then gives a book as a memento. Alaska and Guam then joined on his way to the underworld to cut the Qliphoth down and seal the portal preventing the Demon worlds to merge to the Azur Lane world. Now Guam (LHD-9) was departed along with Azur lane and Modern warship as the Qlipoth falls. Guam (LHD-9) and his mother Helena new that Alaska and Guam will return to Azur Lane after finishing all the demons.

Meanwhile at underworld, Alaska and Guam still fighting demons together and do friendly rivals instead of enemies.

A/N: What do you think NavyWritter25?