Ch. 2

"Nandor! Nandor!" Laszlo calls running through the halls briskly, catching himself on the door frame. Y/n and Nandor watch him with furrowed brows, "what?" Nandor asked slightly annoyed his conversation was interrupted. With a small smile, and false sweetness Laszlo says, "may I speak with but a moment?" 

"Can't it wait I am speaking with Y/n." Nandor dismisses turning back to Y/n with a content. "Afraid not, come along now!" Laszlo calls leaving for his study, Nandor sighs, "would you excuse me." Y/n nods and he leaves walking into Laszlo study the camera crew falling behind them silently. "What could be so important?" Nandor groaned, once seeing Laszlo's serious expression sobered up. "I am afraid that Doc Holiday is coming to take back Y/n." 

Nandor's eyes widened, "What! why would he be coming!" 
"I am afraid someone told him Y/n location, and he is on his way, but if she is already with someone then he cannot be with her." Laszlo explains expectantly, but Nandor can't get the hint. "So, you need to court her soon." 

"I can't do that! She wouldn't never! I would never!"

"Oh please, you two have been flirty for centuries! Do you want to lose the only women that could ever be with you." Nandor looked down, "no." 

"Good, now he comes tomorrow evening, and we have to prepare." 

---------------------------------------------

Nandja sits in her armchair facing the camera with a scowl. "Their fucking idiots." she sighs leaning her head on her palm. "I mean why in hell would he think this is going to work! Let's be honest that Doc guy is charming, and Nandor is well Nandor. Y/n would have no choice but that gambling ape." Nandja sighs leaving the interview heading for the living room. "Hello Y/n." 
"Hello Nadja." Y/n sets her book down as Nadja sits awkwardly. "So, you and Nandor," Nadja started but gagged a little. "Are in ...l -ove with each other?" 
"What!" Nadja rolls her eyes, "don't try do deny it, I have eyes. Look you should know that, that pig of an ex is coming tomorrow, and you have to be prepared." 

"For what?" 

"I don't know what ever Laszlo has up his sleeve," Y/n looks toward Nadja expectantly, "why would Laszlo have anything to do with this?" 

"I don't know!"

"Nadja!?" 

"It doesn't matter, just be prepared, ok?" Y/n nods anxiously, "Great! I'll leave you back to whatever the fuck this was." Nadja leaves and gives a thumbs up to the camera, with an accomplished smile.